Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12901

When was the last time you were scared

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Damn...apologies guys I quoted wrong page


Last time I was scared was about a week ago, a friend driving a tad too fast for my liking...had to yell a  little...I'm weird about that shite...i don't drive slow, but I'm not a stomper.
Fast driving terrifies me except for one person in my life .


What is Your most hated food of all time?

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2027

lepperochan said:When was the last time you were scared


it was today. a few hours ago.

[quote Damn...apologies guys I quoted wrong page


Last time I was scared was about a week ago, a friend driving a tad too fast for my liking...had to yell a  little...I'm weird about that shite...i don't drive slow, but I'm not a stomper.
Fast driving terrifies me except for one person in my life .


What is Your most hated food of all time?[quote]

it has to be liver and onions. Ive tried. Its just gross. sorry yall.

whats the best thing you have ever eaten?  no sexual~ness here....

Brando
Brando
Brandon Hursell
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 252

mysteriouslady said:


it was today. a few hours ago.

[quote Damn...apologies guys I quoted wrong page


Last time I was scared was about a week ago, a friend driving a tad too fast for my liking...had to yell a  little...I'm weird about that shite...i don't drive slow, but I'm not a stomper.
Fast driving terrifies me except for one person in my life .


What is Your most hated food of all time?[quote]

it has to be liver and onions. Ive tried. Its just gross. sorry yall.

whats the best thing you have ever eaten?  no sexual~ness here....



LSD

Who do you think would win in a fight, Ezra Pound or David Lochary?
(Each in their prime, of course).

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Brando said:


LSD

Who do you think would win in a fight, Ezra Pound or David Lochary?
(Each in their prime, of course).


Pound (for pound) he looked like a wiry bastard


Flavored coffee or the real deal, which  do You run on?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 309

The real deal!!

Which country would you say contains the largest speaking english population in the world?


souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Layla said:The real deal!!

Which country would you say contains the largest speaking english population in the world?



My guess would be China, they start out learning it in school
and their pop factored in


What country has the most dialects?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 309

The answer is India on english speaking.

hmm dialect...i'm not sure but i'm going to guess it's India again.

What is the correct answer?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Layla said:The answer is India on english speaking.

hmm dialect...i'm not sure but i'm going to guess it's India again.

What is the correct answer?


New Guinea...I had to search, hell if I knew (why I asked )

Will You breakfast today or is the time there lunch/dinner?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8225

Lunch time!

Do you consciously act upon the amount of plastic you are using?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Miss_Sub said:Lunch time!

Do you consciously act upon the amount of plastic you are using?


Most certainly, sadly most every food product/drink carries this ...I try my best to wash everything and recycle ...it accumulates more than anything.


Whats for lunch?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8225

Boiled eggs and soldiers! 🥚

What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3655

Miss_Sub said:Boiled eggs and soldiers! 🥚

What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do?


Play the part of stand-up comedian (grandchild)
stand and tell joke after joke (7 yrs old)


When was the last time You played with a child?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 309

About a month ago at a relative's house, she babysit's her granddaughter every tuesday and the only thing she had to play with was an iPad.  so i urged her to play with me and taught her how to make origami crane, boats, hats, flowers and she loved it.  Later on when her mom came to pick her up, she was so excited to show her mom her beautiful creations but her mom unfortunately ignored her, too busy answering her text msgs.

Your favorite male and female names?

Brando
Brando
Brandon Hursell
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 252

Pat and Terry. That’s an easy one.

Have you seen the recent cattle mutilations in Oregon? Thoughts, suspects?

Go to page:
Go to: