Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
81awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4318

JohnnyBlaze said:

By concerning yourself with your own affairs and living your life your way, you allow others the opportunity to do likewise. Interfering with or manipulating others for some personal gain or supposedly altruistic purpose is just an invitation for the same in your affairs.

Have you tried Beyond Meat available in grocery markets or is the high price a deterrent?

Its price can be a deterrent if you're on a fixed budget for sure ( but so is the price of meat ).  I don't buy much because I'm inventive other ways.  

Do you have a New Year's resolution?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8561

Newp. I plan on staying the same adorable asshole you’ve all come to know and love. 🥰

What in your opinion is the greatest film of all time?

Underdweller
Underdweller
Socket
Lost Thinker
Bulgaria
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 30

Miss_Sub said:
What in your opinion is the greatest film of all time?

I can't say for sure the greatest film of all time, but my favourite film is "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood.

What is something really simple you've never known until lately.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Underdweller said:

I can't say for sure the greatest film of all time, but my favourite film is "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood.

What is something really simple you've never known until lately.

I honestly just said "I never knew that!" to someone last week, but cannot remember to what! LOL!

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

A narcissist can be created by either extreme of parenting: over-praising/pampering and trauma.  With all the cyber-bullying about it's possible that either extreme could create narcissistic tendencies via the internet as well.

Do you believe in the old adage that whatever you are doing on New Year's Day sets the tone for the year ahead?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 26th June 2011

Depends. If it means I’m gonna sling my knickers over my shoulder for the rest of the year whilst sipping a gin then well, here we are.

😂

What was the last story you read that made you go wtf?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 495

I didn't read but was watched the news and at the end they had a segment that showed a picture of a sheep in Australia who's udders were so heavy that the owner felt to put on a bra for support lol.  It was actually very cute, even though i went wtf in my head.

Btw, I appreciate all the thoughts on the IG woman, very informative conversation, thank you!

What did you do today?

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
74awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5079

Stocked up on a bunch of things at a Kmart store that's going out of business, then cleaned up this thread a bit, because some people are not following along with the premise of answering the most recent question and are skipping posts and/or answering already answered, questions.

Do you think we can get back on track and keep the flow going in this thread?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MadameLavender said:Stocked up on a bunch of things at a Kmart store that's going out of business, then cleaned up this thread a bit, because some people are not following along with the premise of answering the most recent question and are skipping posts and/or answering already answered, questions.

Do you think we can get back on track and keep the flow going in this thread?

Rolling down the river. . .

Which Tina Turner song is your favorite?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 26th June 2011

I dunno. There’s a lot of back trackers and post peddlers... I stood in the jungle waving a flare and everything but some fuckers are just lost, man.

We can only hope. Leave a map and cookies by the door. 😎

Edit: Tina Turner... none of ‘em.

Somebody told me that Mariah Carey makes like 16 million every year in royalties off “all I want for Christmas is you”.

What would you do with your royalties if it was you?

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
74awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5079

If they were my royalties, I'd buy a Victorian style house by the ocean, and I'd buy Mariah Carey a bra that fits.

Do you think it's ridiculous that royalites amount to so much money?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13073

Thread needs to be restarted. It's too full, causes  people to see the wrong posts

Go to page:
Go to: