Go to page:

Question Time

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 6038

David Bowie, Rik Mayall, John Cooper-Clarke, Sean Ryder, Frida Kahlo, Florence Welch, Kate Bush & Morrissey.

Whoís your idol?

poet Anonymous

In my youth it was 2pac. Unfortunately he only lived till 25 so I kind of outgrew him because I experienced things he never got to experience and make music about. Currently don't have an idol.

If you got to meet "God" and he/she gave you the opportunity to ask one question and he/she would answer it with 100% honesty and transparency, what would you ask?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Why the fuck did you let that happen to me.

Do you think god exists?

poet Anonymous

I do not. I think gods were created by less knowledgeable humans to explain the unexplainable. I think religion was created to control the masses through fear mongering.

What would you do if you awoke to an alien in you room that just wanted to have a conversation to try to understand humans?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Talk back. Assuming they could speak our language. Thatís gotta be a consideration.

How are you feeling today?

poet Anonymous

Today Im dealing with some kind of stomach bug. Which has me annoyed. I'm also feeling a bit of strss, sadness and anxiety because my daughter is in the hospital due to her ulcerative colitis flaring up and too much blood loss. I can't be there.

How are you today Missy?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

Iím having a bit of a rough pain day today which has contributed to some anxiety too. But Iím looking forward to tomorrow. Iím going out with a good friend of mine who gets me on a level, so Iím looking forward to a good chat. I tend to do that.

Have you ever been given a nickname?

poet Anonymous

Answered that in have you ever so I went and grabbed my answer

Hmmm...not sure if this counts but growing up I had a step brother and both of our names are Robert. We went by Rob. I was older and so all the kids in the neighborhood would call me Big Rob and him Little Rob. When I was 13 I gave myself a nickname (or street name) and its stuck with me. I have it tatted on my right calf.

You have Missy on your neck.

How many tattoos do you have?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I have 4 tattoos. And about 25 piercings. I think.

You?

poet Anonymous

Wow 25 piercings? Love piercings on chicks.

I have 1 tattoo which is the one I mentioned.

Have you ever been arrested?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Iíve just counted. I think it might be 24. Would have been 25 but I had a wrist surface piercing (top side, not the vein side) that grew out. I have stretched lobes too. I picked out those subtle details for my avatar there. 😂

I was arrested once for drunk and disorderly back in the day. But never been charged with anything.

Play any musical instruments?

poet Anonymous

*swoon*

I used to play the piano by ear when I was much younger. Haven't played in about 25 or more years. I wish I had taken formal lessons or stuck with it. I love the piano. I can sit and watch videos of people playing piano for hours

Who is the last person you told off?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5398

2Pac.

Same question

poet Anonymous

You told off 2pac? How did that go down?

Last person I told off was my ex wife when she told me she wanted to split and and it wasn't because of the dude she was fucking.

We're you ever suspended from school?

ChocoLaaTTe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2024
Forum Posts: 38

I did, for showing up drunk🥴 my friends had this competition who drinks more and shows up to school haha.

What is the most fond memory you have?

Go to page:
Go to: