Ask the person below you a question

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Nope, I hadn't seen that until your question sent me googling. That's some crazy shit. Aliens?? Chupacabra?? Taxidermists run amok?? I have no idea.

What do you think?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

brokentitanium said:

Nope, I hadn't seen that until your question sent me googling. That's some crazy shit. Aliens?? Chupacabra?? Taxidermists run amok?? I have no idea.

What do you think?
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/carcasses-of-5-bulls-found-mysteriously-mutilated-drained-of-blood-on-oregon-ranch “To lose a completely healthy animal would be an oddity,” Marshall said. “To lose five young, very healthy, in great shape, perfect bulls that are all basically the same age... that is so outside the bounds of normal activity.”

Marshall speculates the bulls were darted with a tranquilizer that knocked them out. While some people acted as lookouts, others bled the animals out by inserting a large-gauge needle into the tongue and into an artery, then removed the organs after the heart stopped beating, he surmised.

Jenkins, the deputy, has a similar theory.

“Personally, I would lean more toward the occult, where people for whatever reason — whether it's a phase of the moon or whatever rituals they're going to do with their beliefs — are coming to different areas and doing that,” he said.

is lodge 49 the true lodge?

poet Anonymous

butters said:

is lodge 49 the true lodge?

Yes....

What is lodge 49?

poet Anonymous

Not a scooby.

What’s the silliest dream you have ever had?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

haha I had a dream I was walking in street market area, where they had a bag pack made of testicles. huge ones...

I also like to know another silly dream..same question?

Dark_Omin
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 6th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 34

I had a dream where I was sitting in the middle of the zoo eating candy with talking giraffes. Like it was a normal day.

What drives you to better yourself?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Commentonly: What is lodge 49?
a totally brilliant, fresh tv series i've gotta wait a whole year to see the next one

Dark_Omin said:I had a dream where I was sitting in the middle of the zoo eating candy with talking giraffes. Like it was a normal day.

What drives you to better yourself?

with writing? reading others, reading my own, talking about the craft... in other aspects of life, curiosity: i'm not as insatiable as i once was, concerning myself more now with subjects that interest me more than those that don't... but then there's a huge range of things i'm 'curious' about, so finding about about how they make things, who invented stuff, science, what makes people tick, animals, history, discoveries.. so many things. the more i know, the more i know there's so much i don't know!

edit: that's 'what makes people tick', not tic... but i also know some of the reasons why they do that, too, lol

okra... is it the devil's seed?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

butters said:Commentonly: What is lodge 49?
a totally brilliant, fresh tv series i've gotta wait a whole year to see the next one

o O! Must check out!

butters said:with writing? reading others, reading my own, talking about the craft... in other aspects of life, curiosity: i'm not as insatiable as i once was, concerning myself more now with subjects that interest me more than those that don't... but then there's a huge range of things i'm 'curious' about, so finding about about how they make things, who invented stuff, science, what makes people tic, animals, history, discoveries.. so many things. the more i know, the more i know there's so much i don't know!

okra... is it the devil's seed?

Only if it's boiled. . .[/shudderz]

Do you feel like you've died and gone to heaven when autumn weather actually arrives?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

Only if it's boiled. . .[/shudderz]

Do you feel like you've died and gone to heaven when autumn weather actually arrives?

pretty much! autumn's my favourite season

when you write in ink, which colour do you like using best?

poet Anonymous

Blue. Reminds me of stuff.

Do you like stuff?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Miss_Sub said:Blue. Reminds me of stuff.

Do you like stuff?
frequently

some stuff more than others. drama stuff is for the llamas

do you like making and setting light to bonfires?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Love it! Particularly this time of year!

Do thoughts have a pattern?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>nice one

i love it! so satisfying to build it well so it lights with one click of a lighter, no petrol or other flammable shit tossed on... and then watching the beautiful colours, the sounds, and the perfume of the woods... heaven toss in a couple of baked potatoes and tomato soup and i'm a frikkin' angel!

aha: Do thoughts have a pattern?

yeah, but sometimes i can't discern them and let them do their own 'pattern in the chaos' thang

are you a politically-minded animal?

Go to page:
Go to: