Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Just a bit of silly fun 😎

Take the name of the person above you (I’m gonna start with the Webmiss for an example) and type

I am [name] and....

then choose words from your phone predictive text to make a micro story. Don’t change anything. Sometimes you get hilarious results... hehe.

I am the Webmiss and you have to be heard by the end of the day that you would have a good time golfing with pants.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I am boybrains and I wanna talk about the weather for the podcast is a bit too much for ya 🤣

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1852

I am missy I will have to be there tomorrow night if I have a chance I will just go ahead with my appointment with her and then I can go get my car

poet Anonymous

I am AspergerPoet56 and I can see what you want me to bring to the office tomorrow morning at 8am.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I am Ethan and I wanna talk about the du meet and then I’ll be leaving here in a little bit and then I’ll catch ya soon.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I am Ethan and I have to go back to sleep now and then it’s just finished.

( ☝️ story of your life 🤣)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I am boy brains and I don't think you need to go to sleep now so I will not be able to attend this event and I  lust for you guys to come over for a bit of succubus

poet Anonymous

I am Valeriya and I don’t wanna talk about the du podcast here because of the fact that they are always aligning with their poems 🤣

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

I am Missy and I have been talking about this one 😂

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I am Valeriya and now I’m looking forward to seeing the new video of the people in my car

(Well that escalated quickly. 😂)

Go to page:
Go to: