Go to page:

Question Time

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024
Forum Posts: 273

I should hope that you are proud of yourself! I dont even know you and Im proud of you! Well done.

Im coming to realize that for many here this is a honed craft with years of experience under them. Lots of well established individuals in the field of writing and poetry. Makes me feel quite amateurish and question whether I belong among you all.

Im good with Robert, which is my given name. Ive noticed this is your second question pertaining to names.

So, do you like your name or would you have rather it been something else?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5893

We’re all equal here, fella. Always remember that. 🙂

In all honesty I prefer my middle name. I’d probably change it to that if I could.

Whats the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Northern_Soul said:We’re all equal here, fella. Always remember that. 🙂

In all honesty I prefer my middle name. I’d probably change it to that if I could.

Whats the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

Ill try to keep that in mind.

I dint know if this is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me but it definitely is the one that stands out the most in my head.

I was in 7th grade. I was a new kid as was often the case since we moved around a lot when I was younger, whenever the landlord would raise the rent when it was time to renew the lease. We were poor. Anyway,, it was like the 3rd or 4th day of school and I didn't know anyone and obviously you want to try to make the best impression you can so you can get some kind of friend or acquaintance so that you're not a complete outcast. I was on my way to my locker and there was a piece of paper on the ground in front of my locker. I didn't really notice it cuz here was all these people around and I was super self conscious and trying not to make eye contact. Apparently I stepped on this piece of paper and when i pivoted to look at my locker, the paper tore. All of a sudden I heard this girl start screaming calling me an asshole and asking me why the fuck i would tear her paper. I only noticed it at that point when she yelled about it and I looked down at the ground to see it. I looked back up to apologize and she punched me right in my jaw pretty hard. There was all these people gathered around and they were all laughing and I got so overwhelmed with anger because I couldn't hit her back because you don't hit girls, that I started crying. Which made everyone laugh even more. I was so embarrassed I ran out of the school and down the street to a payphone and called my mom and said I was never going back there again. That ended up being a horrible school year. I didn't make any friends at all.

Id like to hear yours so same question.  Ps. Im sorry if I'm too long winded. You can tell me and ill try to be more concise, but no promises.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Haha… chat is encouraged. It’s much missing from the forums.

I have a horrible habit of not paying attention to my surroundings. I went into a pub because I was desperate for the loo. Sat down, did the business, opened the door. There was this unbelievably hairy man, drunk, stood at a urinal.

I’d sat down in the fkn gents hadn’t I.

However, the guy decided to sing all 12 verses of the twelve days of Christmas in his finest beer voice (it was Xmas time) and I had to text my other half to say I couldn’t get out because this guy wouldn’t stop singing and I was trapped in the gents.

By the time I got out, I made a swift exit only to come face to face with some other guy going into the gents and was completely red faced and just left as quickly as I could.

Who in your opinion is the greatest human alive?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

🤣 I really enjoyed that story.

The greatest human alive? I couldnt say. I dont think about such things. I dont really like humans. I think we are a scourge that should be wiped from the planet. I won't go further as I don't want to drag this thread into some philosophical diatribe.

How old were you when you had your first kiss and did it go well?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I was 14. It did not go well.

In a scrap in which a crab had a knife and a lobster had a rolling pin, who would win in an ultimate fight to the death?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Lmao

Uh... the lobster? I think the hard shell might prevent the crab from being able to pierce it with the knife cuz i don't think he would have enough strength to generate enough force. Whereas the lobster just needs to swing the rolling pin and crush the crabs shell.

What do you wear to bed? Are you a pyjama person?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I’m an underwear person. My condition means I’m fkn hot. Like, all the time. So can’t be doing with clothes adding to the issue.

What’s the last thing you purchased?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

A can of cat food.

So you know I'm gonna ask what's your condition? You can't just throw the word condition out there and leave it at that. Obviously I'm curious.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Don’t really want to go into it on a public forum as Y’know… it’s my shit.

What object is to your immediate left?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Fair enough. My bad.

Does my cat count as an object? If not then a space heater.

Do you eat 3 meals a day every day?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

No worries, pal. I just value privacy. 🙂

Most days I eat 3 meals.

Do you drink energy drinks?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

Noted and retained to memory for future reference. Nothing too personal.

I dont know if it counts but I do drink orange gatorade on occasion. Nothing other than that.

When was the last time you called someone an asshole?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I believe it was the Prime Minister yesterday 😂

When was the last time you were afraid?

The_Darkness_Insid
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Apr 2024

2 days ago. I was driving and a spider crawled across my windshield on the inside. I have been known to jump out of a moving car to flee from a spider.

Same question back at ya

Go to page:
Go to: