Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name is brokentitanium I would love to air your email address and a half of what you want me to air during our stay at your corporate office headquarters

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am apparently going to be a bit rough on Wednesday morning but I don’t think It will impact me as much as the closure of the coffee machine.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and apparently you were required to name your own company in order to make sure that the alchemy was based on the original meaning of our inherent freedom.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

…That is pretty much how I named my company to be fair. 😂

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have just about had it with you self righteous shitlords for Jesus.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

True story right there...

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm still trying to get some sleep for a while and then I might have to make a fuss about the connection between this committee and my elbows.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

my name is brokentitanium and i just found a clam and i got some green beans for the next couple of weeks

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is _feral a great time to meet up with a French and Spanish is not available after my return flight from London I was in a new place in my life here settled in

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just can’t sleep in the woods anymore because it’s a little piece of crap that I can’t divulge any further.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't have any information about the price of food in the past but I still mostly enjoy eating a little banana sandwich for lunch.

(Geez, the frikkin banana sandwich is back!! 😆)

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hehe 😜

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things for that bitch of a woman at the coffee morning with the good cake and tea.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hehe 😜

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things for that bitch of a woman at the coffee morning with the good cake and tea.

😳😳😳 Ouch!! 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is Missy I can imagine you are not far from the heat map of Business administration in my name and the streets of London

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am the Father of Rosemary’s baby pumpkin dwarf.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am the Father of Rosemary’s baby pumpkin dwarf.
😳😳😳 what the...🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's Missy I am a student at the moment and the streets of New Jersey City NJ USA today on my way home from work I have been through a series of events that are not far from the doctors

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I’ll never be a Yank, dear…. Hashtag just sayin’ 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a few questions for the jelly beans in the defrosting cabinet that have no time for frivolous sodomy.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:I’ll never be a Yank, dear…. Hashtag just sayin’ 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a few questions for the jelly beans in the defrosting cabinet that have no time for frivolous sodomy.

😳!!!!!!!!!

I've no words for this literally ROFL situation...🤣🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is Missy I am looking for your email properly and the Aussie actress was married to a new one instead of just the clipper

Go to page:
Go to: