Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name is _feral I am not available after the first one to sell your personal magazine and I am a very nice person full of passive voice

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

cold_fusion said:hi my name is _feral I am not available after the first one to sell your personal magazine and I am a very nice person full of passive voice

the voice part was pretty accurate 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just got off my shift today so if you don't need me i can imagine what you want for me to do in the future gif profile

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

the voice part was pretty accurate 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just got off my shift today so if you don't need me i can imagine what you want for me to do in the future gif profile

hi my name is _feral the one that was a great weekend at work but Washington Post by your office set up a meeting with Phil

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is cold_fusion and i was reading the instagram inside of a circle left on the front porch

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:hi my name is cold_fusion and i was reading the instagram inside of a circle left on the front porch
😳🧐🧐 no I wasn't 😂

hiy name's _feral you can see that I am a very happy madman I have been in touch with the white daisies

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:
😳🧐🧐 no I wasn't 😂

hiy name's _feral you can see that I am a very happy madman I have been in touch with the white daisies

*skips through a bed of daisies in big black boots* 😎🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just woke up from an earth bath and a cat is sitting on the toilet in front of me

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

*skips through a bed of daisies in big black boots* 😎🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just woke up from an earth bath and a cat is sitting on the toilet in front of me

Okay...this is getting too close to the ground earth😂😂😂

hi my name is feral druid Hills Chihuahua last night I was wondering if I was in a good day too late for anyone who plays a role in my life

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

Okay...this is getting too close to the ground earth😂😂😂

hi my name is feral druid Hills Chihuahua last night I was wondering if I was in a good day too late for anyone who plays a role in my life

sounds like the story of my life, always late to the party 😂😅

hi my name is cold_fusion and i don't know how much longer it will take to get away from the heat but i'm not surprised that i was not going through sparks

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

sounds like the story of my life, always late to the party 😂😅

hi my name is cold_fusion and i don't know how much longer it will take to get away from the heat but i'm not surprised that i was not going through sparks

man we just had a 3 degree Celsius morning...wish I was Tryna get away from the heat😂

hi my name is feral I have been through a series of name tag archives for a while to respond but you have to be honest with me fully here to view details of your life

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

man we just had a 3 degree Celsius morning...wish I was Tryna get away from the heat😂

darn you three degrees 😅

hi my name is feral I have been through a series of name tag archives for a while to respond but you have to be honest with me fully here to view details of your life

haha! #berealorgohome as i say 😆

hi my name is cold_fusion and i am in the east coast of england and i'm not feeling impressed by this message from the park on the internet

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

hi my name is cold_fusion and i am in the east coast of england and i'm not feeling impressed by this message from the park on the internet

man am not...not even New England region of NSW our neighbouring state..🤣🤣🤣
and which park I wonder...better not be Hyde Park bro

hi my name is feral I am a bit like a lot of fun and exciting news and information intended solely for the door of the white board meeting with Phil

(Mate I really don't know who this Phil dude is who creeps up my suggestions...I hope it's not Oprah's side kick doc)

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

man am not...not even New England region of NSW our neighbouring state..🤣🤣🤣
and which park I wonder...better not be Hyde Park bro

hi my name is feral I am a bit like a lot of fun and exciting news and information intended solely for the door of the white board meeting with Phil

(Mate I really don't know who this Phil dude is who creeps up my suggestions...I hope it's not Oprah's side kick doc)

nah hyde park is basic, however, could full on imagine you losing your shit in dartmoor national park though 🤣🤣

are you saying i need to be live on dr. phil?
not even if anyone paid me bro, kilroy did a better job tbh  😂😂

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just called the wind up to see the backup plan for next week

there's a lot of elements happening tonight 😅

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

🤣 you guys are a hoot

Hi my name is _feral but you can probably handle my stuff if you're not already following the rules of haiku or whatever

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:🤣 you guys are a hoot

Hi my name is _feral but you can probably handle my stuff if you're not already following the rules of haiku or whatever

so passive aggressive (but accurate) 🤣🤣
i used to love haikus when i was younger but i know rules are made for bending 😎

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was walking out of my car and all the lights went out on the front porch so that's why i didn't get the message to the door

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

_feral said:

so passive aggressive (but accurate) 🤣🤣
i used to love haikus when i was younger but i know rules are made for bending 😎

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was walking out of my car and all the lights went out on the front porch so that's why i didn't get the message to the door

Haikus (really, any strict form) can be a fun little vocabulary challenge... but I think they're done poorly when all people think about is syllables.

Hi my name is _feral and I like those things in nature that have never happened before the Sun came through the hole in my heart

Go to page:
Go to: