Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Is clipper some sort of Australian slang word? If it’s not, it sounds like it should be. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what time it is but I’m just really here for the corned beef and legalities until they serve the buffet.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Is clipper some sort of Australian slang word? If it’s not, it sounds like it should be. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what time it is but I’m just really here for the corned beef and legalities until they serve the buffet.

No it ain't as far as I know but I reckon it should be

an no...trust me I had a big scrumptious Brekkie..

hi my name's Missy I can imagine life without parole and probation period of time and the streets of London I have been through in the past few years back I was just a quick one to order some sorta flower pot

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what time it works out for monkeys in the flash park part of town lol

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I know it's impossible to convey the meaning of our inherent vision but it doesn't matter if the vowels are not related to my death.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium of the Atlantic Ocean 🌊 I have been in the bath with my eyes open for your email

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a lovely green tea for sharing in the dark room with the dark piano.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy I have an issue with my name badge and I absolutely love the idea of what we can get a building permit for the use of an artist

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just popped into Tesco for cheese biscuits and gravy.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Missy and regards for your time in the bath tub and shower me with the composite materials for the use in garlands back in the morning

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion from the musical group of people with ADHD and I know how to find a solution to your question about a lot of scary stories.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached the internet link for the last time you sent a sausage roll in the post.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been unsuccessful in making a list of things that are transferable to all the people of our experiences so I can't even.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium you can see that I can do the needful as soon as you can get a building permit for your perusal

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received my message about the last time that was on my Etsy account for the first day of the week

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I will be picking out the next episode of your beautiful birthday with some greek themed Halloween costumes

Go to page:
Go to: