Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name is brokentitanium I would love to see the attachment file of daily living in a long drive and Kindle here on this device

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and Coldplay really is not the one.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and Coldplay really is not the one.
Hey... after Paradise I thought they were...well at least then

hiy name's Missy did you know if I was just a reminder of your life ever seen as a dare I ask that you are not far from the heat map

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have breaking news with regards to the water heater in my room that will surely be felt around the world.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have breaking news with regards to the water heater in my room that will surely be felt around the world.
Gosh... delusions of grandeur, much?

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have some ideas about rural communities that will make you chuckle for all the people who say they love their country.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a really big question about the future of the lord for my history exam.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy and the streets in the loop just wanted it to have a stubborn fat bearded guy who is crossing my name on the chest

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check with the guy who is selling me the green tea in my pocket on if there’s room for anything more.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just trying to capture this guy who started the process of killing the shit out of his own head

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am fuming about that pile of shit in the corner I definitely did not build into a place full of tourists.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is north and I have to say that I am going to be a great addition to the point where I was going to be a big deal

😄what???

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

True story. 😂

Hi my name is Dejure and I have a curious face on my pillow every morning that I cannot quite place in my life.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Missy I can do that for me to be back in the garden of Life sciences building 🏢 you have a team of professionals with experience in the loop

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am here at the woods and I just got the message from the people of the sun about contacting intelligent life.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and my heart is happy with the way you expressed your views and I am inclined to believe your decision

Go to page:
Go to: