Puppets pulling strings stromboli

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

So

I got called far right by the county council about a month ago because I campaigned to stop the flow of refugees into the town

to be clear:

not throw the refugees out, simply stop the flow and look after everyone who is here. take stock and figure out how many more we can take

Then we had a public meeting.I Spoke at it, first time doing it. could get addicted to those cheers though.

I wrote my thing maybe three hours before hand. included some trump-esque phrases, and threw in a couple of veiled threats and got a great response from them.

I attended the next country council meeting, public gallery. a motion was forwarded and carried unanimously to petition the government to stop the flow into the town

on a side note:

we have two classes of refugee here. Ukranian fleeing their war and Africans fleeing their wars

The Ukranian refugee are housed in a hotel resort. very nice scenic place, leisure centre, golf course. etc it would be wrong to say there were no African. I think the conference centre was partitioned to cater for a thousand

https://www.breaffyhouseresort.com/index.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwgNanBhDUARIsAAeIcAsxHOBDOA8p3w86amggoMdkaOzYKq2z-2MhEBcYe8JeSpNyFR09fiAaAgPwEALw_wcB

more African (300) are housed/ held  in an Industrial unit in an industrial estate

https://midwestradio.ie/index.php/news/66222-a-new-accommodation-centre-for-asylum-seekers-is-to-be-located-at-the-n5-business-park-in-moneen-castlebar

both owned by the same consortium.

I've been up to have a look a couple of times it's dismal. guys outside having a smoke stood back against the wall looking down on the ground. dejected

there's industrial units popping up in other towns too. it's a disgusting practice. the greed is unreal

anyhow

am I a far right (asking for a friend)

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2643

Eamonn you should call me ❤️

Abracadabra
Tyrant of Words
Kiribati 21awards
Joined 13th Nov 2009
Forum Posts: 2696

I'm sad to hear of the Ireland you describe, Lep. I remember my time there in the early 80's when people never bothered to lock their doors and there was a simplicity to life we have lost in the modern world. My conception that it would always continue, in rural Ireland at least and that it would remain unspoiled, is of course a foolish one. Wanting to preserve that spirit transcends politics though. It seems entirely logical to limit numbers within a small community so it's not about right or left thinking. Like you I feel for the plight of all refugees but you deserve real credit for speaking out the way you have. Don't beat yourself up, man. Know your heart is in a good place.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Moved out of Dublin about twenty years ago. loved Dublin, saw the coming wave of drugs and violence brought the kids west

beautiful place, steeped in history. love their football, and churches, and alcohol. have three very happy grandkids

It is as that one guy said "all going to shite" .

not foreign people doing it though. it's like a gold rush. private nursing home closed down some months then applied almost immediately to take in refugees €€€s

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

In Montréal, tons of serious drugs killing young and old.  We saw (and see) the daily ravage in Vancouver.  Now its ugliness is hitting us full speed, Is there an answer?  Difficult to find one.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Just putting this here for lack of a better place-- a post I put on facebook for those in the USA:

Public service announcement, for those who may not have heard:  this coming October 4th, will be a nationwide test of the emergency alert system (backup date of Oct 11).  Starts at 2:20 EST and will run for 30 minutes-- yes, 30 minutes as they're testing multiple systems.  If you don't want to listen to the nerve-jangling noise, then it's recommended to shut off your cell phones, TV's & radios for that time period.  Meaning: fully power down--leaving them on and silencing them, doesn't work to avoid the alert noise--it still gets through.  Even shutting off alerts in your settings won't work for this one, either.  If you're  concerned about not being part of the test, then keep in mind that if you normally get EBS alerts to your devices, or have gotten them in the past, then you know it works .  I'll be sparing my eardrums for 30 minutes or so, that day.  Here's one of many articles out there, on the topic:

https://www.signalsaz.com/articles/fema-and-fcc-plan-nationwide-emergency-alert-test-for-oct-4-2023/

That's all-- doing my deed to save a few eardrums, bypassing prolonged annoyances , etc .   Carry on

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

I am a liberal, in retrospect, meaning I know politics not so much having to vote for them, and I confess that only because I do not vote for USA politics, but if you live in New York or have visited, someone please tell me what is really going on here, I am becoming concerned of events that is taking place before my eyes.

People are lined up sleeping on streets, under bridges, and government issued holding centers. Each day the influx of immigrants, and the taste of freedom is becoming overwhelming, the cause to uphold that American dream is becoming a bothersome to your everyday citizens.

I have never seen so many foreigners, sweeping our boarders, wading in water to give their minds rest, and I feel for the children that has become a part of this journey. This pilgrimage is no longer just happening in America but in every war-torn countries abroad.

As we speak, Haiti is of its own destruction by the infight of guerrilla warfare, not to dismiss the country such as Ukraine and even Russia citizens are fleeing their own country for freedom or a better democracy.

Once on American soil, cell phones given, public assistance, food stamps assistance, schooling, and a false date of birth for citizenship.

That is great, for anyone whose country is operated by the Drug Cartels, a country that has made their own hell but there is now a push back.

The anger is starting to echo on the streets from your upstanding citizens and the includes even the homeless.

Now I ask you a simple question, and it's a pretty fair inquiry. The homeless who I strongly advocate for are still sleeping on the streets, a forgotten presence in their own flight, no address means no benefits.

It saddens me and I am chagrined, while we are handing out cold sandwiches, exchanging clean needles, and a night sleeping on a cot in shelter centers, where you must vacate upon the sunrise.

This country is bussing in by the thousands and then placing illegal immigrants in five-star hotels.

I will say, Politicians are scrambling for answers to stop the influx of undocumented immigrants, and for so many, it makes me wonder are they being properly vetted; legal papers, given immunizations. criminal background check.

Yet this country literally made it a mandate to retain employment you must be vaccinated against a manmade virus that scientists finally scratched the surface and realized the Covid vaccination were not as effective to combat the virus.

In addition, a sitting president who in his administration, taxes have been raised, fixed home mortgages have increased, gas prices do not even fluctuate any longer, prices are only get higher, banks are going belly-up and, everyone seems to be on a picket line, and an administration approval in sending billions of dollars to a war we are not fighting in directly.

What has this administration done for the American people? In my humblest opinion, every day I must hear about the president’s son, gun charges, his cocaine abuse, or an ex-president who is attempting to run for reelection, no one truly knows if he will run.

Then you have to worry about BlackRock (Black Rock is a common name for several places and things around the world, but I think you are asking about BlackRock, the investment company. BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with US$9.42 trillion in assets under management as of June 30, 20231.

In addition, not to dismiss the global influence of the Boule and the powerful elite, Freemasons.

It appears nothing is being done and the America citizens who still believe in the slogan, concerning, ‘we the people’ I see, ‘we the  people‘ as a disgruntled bi-partisan government yoking its inhabitants, such as, divesting women rights to choose, dismantling the Affirmative Action, spending dollars in other countries and forgetting its own, and now, once again you ask society to vote another POTUS to the White House to fix a broken system that refuses to buked on  both sides of the aisle.

It is always a blessing to fast, which is my fifteenth day for spiritual clarity and to cleanse my inner temple prior to the Autum Equinox, as noted, I have been reading the Emerald Tablets.

Everyone please have a blessed Thursday evening and faithful Friday.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1466

Is this the New World Order hidden agenda, it appears, our economy is on the verge of becoming destabilizing. The Mexican Cartels are sending their citizens on trains and buses to the boarders where is the outcry.

I am for freedom for alyssum seekers for all, however, through the proper legal channels of naturalization and immigration.

I am more concerned due in part your sitting president seems to be looking the other way, no laws in place to slow the progression.

Are we on the verge of enslaving our own citizens, setting up the stage for a future a civil war within the walls of this country, these are game changing decisions that one must think about.

This will never occur, in any other county.

We are being invaded by the thousands of illegal immigrants; how did this happen, why is this happening. If you think back, during the Trump Administration this did not occur, and if it did, it was done in silence and it was not done without some form of risk.

During the second presidential debate no one could give a definite answer of future contention to advise the American citizens this will be a haste political agenda to tackle in the upcoming new presidency.

These are just my unbiased opinions from seeing what is occurring on a daily basis in front of my eyes.

Go to page:
Go to: