Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

LadyRain said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the kids are so many emotions stepping out for the day before yesterday.

hi my name is LadyRain the other hand I promise you that we can get the best of luck in finding a place

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion I have a great place for reading and writing about my friends and my heart will not work until we have the opposite sex together.
😆

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received a message from the clinic that today was a good day for the Covid jab at the U.K. society for the prevention of chicken soup.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Missy and I have to do the same for you and your team to ensure that the democratic party is over

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I don't want people with no regrets to say that they are different from my big mouth but I'm also grateful for the long standing luck of this creative experience.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I don't want people with no regrets to say that they are different from my big mouth but I'm also grateful for the long standing luck of this creative experience.
Bahahaha 😂😂😂 gawd my big mouth lol

hi my name is brokentitanium I am writing in the middle of the day and I'm sure we can get the latest version for free and no one else can

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
Bahahaha 😂😂😂 gawd my big mouth lol

hi my name is brokentitanium I am writing in the middle of the day and I'm sure we can get the latest version for free and no one else can

(Writing at ALL hours of the day will be necessary to do this crazy NaPo thing...)

Hi my name is cold_fusion and it has been a bit overwhelming since the beginning of my life and even if I was serving the world I could probably cover the entire thing with my own damn mouth

Bahahaha!!!! 🤣

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:

(Writing at ALL hours of the day will be necessary to do this crazy NaPo thing...)

Hi my name is cold_fusion and it has been a bit overwhelming since the beginning of my life and even if I was serving the world I could probably cover the entire thing with my own damn mouth

Bahahaha!!!! 🤣

(That's belly hurting hilarious 😂😂🤣🤣)...

hi my name is brokentitanium the best to double check with your friends and family are doing well and having a holiday weekend but I think the pandemic has woken up the poor animals with a long term care insurance company

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
(That's belly hurting hilarious 😂😂🤣🤣)...

hi my name is brokentitanium the best to double check with your friends and family are doing well and having a holiday weekend but I think the pandemic has woken up the poor animals with a long term care insurance company

🐿 poor animals! 🐢

Hi my name is cold_fusion and my mind goes on forever and I'm thinking about the futility of trying out the best revenge against the devil in my brain before I accept the budget for that very little thing.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium and all of the day before yesterday me and my partner had a few minutes to complete the application form for the use of the two parties

Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2345

hi my name is cold_fusio I just got a newsletter that you are naked in the middle of the same rare coin that you have received from the bottom of my favorites list

(tee hee hee) 😇

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Bluevelvete said:hi my name is cold_fusio I just got a newsletter that you are naked in the middle of the same rare coin that you have received from the bottom of my favorites list

(tee hee hee) 😇

Christ!!!
🤣🤣
hi my name is bluevelvete I am very excited about this fragrance of his own mum and my partner had a few times in my room and we are on the wall when the mother doesn't have a good time for self

Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2345

hahaha 😂

hi my name is cold_fusion but I am not sure what to say about it and it was a painful experience and a lot more to get a chance of the night to think about how much can be piggybacked

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Bluevelvete and I'm still in love with this nonsense of course that I can see how people feel when they're not going to be a fire addict or a guy who knows how to party

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a great time with the new year and I am very sorry about that and it was just a quick email to them and they are not filtered and I have to be honest with you on Monday

Go to page:
Go to: