Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold fusion and I have received my messages from the internet and it was really nothing like I imagined at this moment in time.
are we talking about AI contacting me geeeez...

hi my name is Northern_Soul I will inscribe that on my knees shoulders and arms or uninformed security staff inside the shelter

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Gotta watch that A.I. 😂

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am apparently a fan of the same thing that you have received from the Mormons.

(... what was it? 🤔)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Gotta watch that A.I. 😂

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am apparently a fan of the same thing that you have received from the Mormons.

(... what was it? 🤔)

😂😂😂
I swear I didn't receive it...yet😁

hi my name is Missy and I have been in touch with the current situation bro please do make sure you don't have a short period of 8 days in early May and I will say that I can see your calmed down side

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am here about the dog I need to get my driving license for the piece of my soul.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing my mind about the futility of the month for which I was serving the whole screen on my jeans or something.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is coldfusion and I am here about the dog I need to get my driving license for the piece of my soul.
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing my mind about the futility of the month for which I was serving the whole screen on my jeans or something.
😂😂😂

hi my name is brokentitanium and I will say it was not my intention to be honest with you and all of your own personal information

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
😂😂😂

hi my name is brokentitanium and I will say it was not my intention to be honest with you and all of your own personal information

Haha!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm sorry about that but I still have a few weeks of experience with my own version of this creative experience and I'm thinking about the photo of a cat in my brain.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:

Haha!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm sorry about that but I still have a few weeks of experience with my own version of this creative experience and I'm thinking about the photo of a cat in my brain.

Thank God you used the proper name of the feline species.

hi my name is brokentitanium and the kids and I have been working on a cherry blossom and grow in a few more days until the end of the society

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
Thank God you used the proper name of the feline species.

hi my name is brokentitanium and the kids and I have been working on a cherry blossom and grow in a few more days until the end of the society

Felines and cherries, oh my! 😳😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a good time with the family and they haven't made it public just yet these days either but I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely by way of the Lord of my heart when someone says that they have a dark beer.  
(Cheers! 🍺)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:

Felines and cherries, oh my! 😳😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a good time with the family and they haven't made it public just yet these days either but I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely by way of the Lord of my heart when someone says that they have a dark beer.  
(Cheers! 🍺)

Bahahaha 😂🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium the best DU member who participated in the middle school students and staff inside the shelter

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is coldfusion and I am not doing that anymore because it’s all about the money that I can never have.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is northern_soul the day before yesterday I had to take a day off from school and slept in the middle of the day

LadyRain
Fire of Insight
2awards
Joined 4th Mar 2016
Forum Posts: 1404

Hi my name is cold_fusion so you can do that again and it will take you out for the first place in the court.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

L😂😂
Hi my name is LadyRain and I am very interested in the night before Christmas but I don't have any other questions

LadyRain
Fire of Insight
2awards
Joined 4th Mar 2016
Forum Posts: 1404

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the kids are so many emotions stepping out for the day before yesterday.

Go to page:
Go to: