Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is coldfusion and I just wanted to check in with you and see if you have any questions regarding the new house coat today thank you for sharing.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is coldfusion and I just wanted to check in with you and see if you have any questions regarding the new house coat today thank you for sharing.

hi my name is Missy and I am writing in the night for a while now but I'll try to squeeze in a survival resource for the use of an issue with my folks who wanted to let steam off

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received a good check in for your birthday on Monday and I hope you have received it for a week and a day.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm thinking of you and now I have to go to the next step in the way of the other side but I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely by then.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so annoyed that I am not going to be able to share this chocolate bread with the 6 egg news.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so annoyed that I am not going to be able to share this chocolate bread with the 6 egg news.

😁 if I had chocolate bread I would not be sharing it...

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't like the way you look so obviously I think I need a policy change that is very important to my microphone

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am a little blue Bruno CA and all that matters is that Milo carries a massive discount for the first two weeks

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have no internet connection for the Covid jab at this point but I don’t want to believe that.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Nudge nudge.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and i was wondering what are you doing for the weekend so i can gather all of the stuff in the house and get some food

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea where the sun goes to sleep every time I’m not in the mood to deal with that stupid crap monkey.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I have no idea where the sun goes to sleep every time I’m not in the mood to deal with that stupid crap monkey.

painfully accurate these past few days 😅😂

hi my name is northern_soul and i was gonna go and take a look at the momentum point in time and colour in my mind space  

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking that I can be found in the north of my heart when someone says that I have to make sure I get invited to the gym.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was learning about the machine that used to work and it started talking to me about the stuff that happens to be honest

😅

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

_feral said:hi my name is brokentitanium and i was learning about the machine that used to work and it started talking to me about the stuff that happens to be honest

😅

😆

Hi my name is _feral from the 80s and I'm not really interested in joining your company but you can get your stuff in the morning after my wedding night.

😆😳??wtf

Go to page:
Go to: