Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 28awards
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1347

Amsterdam, pre-small cycling in the park.

Do you have or do New Years resolutions of any kind?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 605

ImperfectedStone said:Amsterdam, pre-small cycling in the park.

Do you have or do New Years resolutions of any kind?

No resolutions. All the important changes in my life had nothing to do with New Years.

Do you have any premonition about the coming decade?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2297

[quote-463769-Poetrybydhyana]
Do you have any premonition about the coming decade?

Yes i feel " the deep" will be run by  a monarchy lol❤
quote]

I have dream a Prophetic dream but believe we as a caring human race can change the future based on dreams!!

What do You believe will be the deciding factor to CHANGE our thinking and Better our world?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14663

Tallen said:

I have dream a Prophetic dream but believe we as a caring human race can change the future based on dreams!!

What do You believe will be the deciding factor to CHANGE our thinking and Better our world?

Something that will unite everyone in a mutual cause.

How do you plan on spending New Years Day?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Yes; I do.

Since the question I asked wasn't answered I'll ask again:

How do you plan onspending New Year's Day?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 228

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

i feed a family of ravens on some cold winter days.  i consider them friends and they are my favorite species of birds, an amazing highly intelligent species.  They never eat what i offer right away, the alpha bird must have first pick and he decides what the others get and in what order.  Apparently word gets around in their larger community as i am greeted by ravens wherever i go.

If you could convince everyone in the world of one idea, what would it be?

zinnzinn
ZINNNNIZ
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 12th July 2013
Forum Posts: 31

The bible is truth and the original history book.It is his story.

Do you believe in the bible??

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I think the universe is made up of energy, we just happen to be the 'intelligent energy' that feels.  I don't think anything dies, we just bounce off each other, just as we're here to influence each other and the course of the path.  As for God, I consider myself agnostic to not be egotistical enough to say there's nothing out there.  The bible is a wonderful fable, highly imaginative but there's a huge discrepancy between the old testemant and new.  Again, it's been manipulated too much that even the message is unclear.

By accident I stumbled on a profile on Instagram, a middle aged woman (very attractive) who has gathered gazellion followers mostly male, by just teasing her audience with provactive photos, no nudes but lots of skin 'covered' strategically.  From her captions she seems very hesitant of relationships but seems very eager to have this kind of 'relationship' with many many men.  She uploads at least one photo a day, a tease to maintain their attention.

Do you think we are in a new chapter of reality where we live on social media and this is the way of relationships, safe behind the screen without any kind of obligations or commitments? As long as the attention is there, we feel 'loved'?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Not really.  I think if anything keyboard relationships are much harder to maintain.  unless people actually leave the comfort of the screen and meet up with their love, the relationship is doomed to die at some stage

what's your opinion

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

lepperochan said:Not really.  I think if anything keyboard relationships are much harder to maintain.  unless people actually leave the comfort of the screen and meet up with their love, the relationship is doomed to die at some stage

what's your opinion

I think all relationships can be doomed to die at some point if dishonesty and mistrust creep into the picture.  I've known long-distance relationships that are still going strong after years; and I know marriages that have failed in less time.  Some seek physical relationships; others seek only an emotional connection.  It depends on what each person wants, and what makes them happy in their own life.

What is a moral tenant that you attempt to pass down ( if not to your own children/grandchildren, then a niece, nephew, neighbor child, etc. )?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

I think all relationships can be doomed to die at some point if dishonesty and mistrust creep into the picture.  I've known long-distance relationships that are still going strong after years; and I know marriages that have failed in less time.  Some seek physical relationships; others seek only an emotional connection.  It depends on what each person wants, and what makes them happy in their own life.

What is a moral tenant that you attempt to pass down ( if not to your own children/grandchildren, then a niece, nephew, neighbor child, etc. )?

By concerning yourself with your own affairs and living your life your way, you allow others the opportunity to do likewise. Interfering with or manipulating others for some personal gain or supposedly altruistic purpose is just an invitation for the same in your affairs.

Have you tried Beyond Meat available in grocery markets or is the high price a deterrent?

Go to page:
Go to: