Go to page:

What Happed to My DUP?

Seed
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 7th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 5

First, I'm not a big fan of change, even though it is inevitable. Now, with this new DUP format I can't find where to submit new poems. I'm definitely a creature of habit.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14658

Just hold your mouse over your avatar photo and the first thing under it is "New Submission".

Seed
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 7th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 5

I found it. Thanks! I'm just an old dog not wanting to learn any new tricks.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

I am having two massive problems with the site as of tonight! 1. I cannot submit an image for my writings. I click to upload the image, and it uploads. I then go to click the Preview button, but I get a weird error that reads: Error: missing form input for filename. Which is weird because the image has a name, so it is not that it needs to be named. But the error is acting like this is the case. Then 2. I cannot start a new thread in any of the forums. It keeps telling me to title it, even though I add a title to it each and every time. I was trying to create a thread for my image uploading problem and was unable to. So, I had to post both of these problems here now. Any help would be massively appreciated! I never had either of these problems in the past, and they are annoying.

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 50

I only had one brief issue. I could not save a poem as a draft, however, that seems to have been resolved. Many thanks to whoever was responsible.

poet Anonymous

I noticed that I cannot change or delete comments... I get that same error code mentioned by Kara, above..
"Error: missing form input for filename." whenever I try.

Also, it seems like there's no longer an option to 'preview' your competition entry before you post it to the competition itself, even though the preview button still appears. It's not a huge issue, I just liked that ability to confirm that previously existed.

Hopefully there's another update soon that will fix all the bugs we're experiencing.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2297

Bluevelvete said:I noticed that I cannot change or delete comments... I get that same error code mentioned by Kara, above..
"Error: missing form input for filename." whenever I try.

Also, it seems like there's no longer an option to 'preview' your competition entry before you post it to the competition itself, even though the preview button still appears. It's not a huge issue, I just liked that ability to confirm that previously existed.

Hopefully there's another update soon that will fix all the bugs we're experiencing.

no idea why
but i get none of these
issues

and
i've been happy with the changes

that said,
if my fellow inkers' issues cannot be remedied,
i am OK to go back to where ever they choose  

Her
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 1st Sep 2021
Forum Posts: 70

Well, I was going to say I wasn’t having issues either, but the explicit content tab on one of my poems is not working so I won’t post. The new format has been an adjustment and I know it’s just growing pains, but grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Have a great day everyone!! It’s a perfect day for a perfect day.
I just had my second cup of coffee and the sun is out for the third day in a row, so I’m a little enthusiastic.

Update: admin corrected :)

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

I can't unhide poems 🙁 other than that, everything else seems to be kosher

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

_shadoe_ said:I can't unhide poems 🙁 other than that, everything else seems to be kosher

Hi everyone, there were a few issues caused by a big code release I made, these are fixed now.

NightGoddess
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 1st July 2021
Forum Posts: 6

Can’t read new mail

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Webmiss has been working on upgrades for some weeks. some glitches are occuring. I've 10 unread messages also.

I think best thing to do is:

if anyone is currently having issues which haven't been mentioned on this thread post them here so all the glitches will be in one place

I'll change the genre of the thread to suggestion and it will be flagged as urgent

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5817

My threads are not staying subscribed to. Have to keep pressing the subscription button for threads.  Seems to unsubscribe itself automatically.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Northern_Soul said:My threads are not staying subscribed to. Have to keep pressing the subscription button for threads.  Seems to unsubscribe itself automatically.

Thanks, fixed now.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5817

admin said:

Thanks, fixed now.

Hi - sorry, but it’s still happening.

Go to page:
Go to: