Inspiring Images

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1766

Ahavati said:

Firstly, NO, this is in no way a manipulated photo; it's completely natural. Secondly, there are many different opinions as to how orbs show up on photos. Sometimes they're considered len's flares from sun reflections ( and they are ); at others, an unexplained phenomenon ( and they are ). In this instance, the lake ( one of the largest in the world ) was having a rough go that day; this photo extends what would normally be considered lens flares, being the sun was barely out. On the contrary, it was a very cold, windy, and grey day with fast moving clouds.

They're not water spots either. Nor are they dust rings. They're simply unexplained phenomenon that many would consider emanations of spirit beings. As a former professional photographer, I pretty much know the difference in a lens flare and spirit orb. They are very real; and I have captured many, as well as Dryads and actual ghosts, which have been confirmed by newspaper sources who examined the photos for manipulation. One in particular of a murder victim from 1974. The ghost looked just like her last photograph taken in high school.

One night I opened my eyes and there were multiple colored orbs rotating above me; I turned my head and there was a very large green orb and slowly floated through the door as I watch it, which the smaller, multicolored orbs slowly dissipated through the wall.

Those who believe and are connected to the spirit world are more apt to see them. Actually, many who aren't see them, but dismiss them as something else: Lens flare, dust particle, etc. And in some cases, that is the case. But in others, not so much.

Hope that helps.

Amazing, thank you such a considered reply. I have have no problem in accepting orbs as genuine - it seems they are always present when crop circles appear and my experiences of them (crop circles) was profound. I also am a firm believer in Nature Spirits and hope one day to be able to see them. Meanwhile I talk to them anyway whilst working in the garden and on the quinta.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14669

Josh said:

Amazing, thank you such a considered reply. I have have no problem in accepting orbs as genuine - it seems they are always present when crop circles appear and my experiences of them (crop circles) was profound. I also am a firm believer in Nature Spirits and hope one day to be able to see them. Meanwhile I talk to them anyway whilst working in the garden and on the quinta.

I have never, but always wanted to walk a crop circle. I LOVE viewing their messages. Lucky you. I'll dig up a Dryad photo I shot a few years back in the NC mountains today.

The above image is simply beautiful to me. It says so much without words. Wouldn't it be beautiful if humanity mirrored the sentiment?

The thinner tree was cut years ago and the big one has been holding and feeding it since then. They "wake up" together in the spring and "go to sleep" together in the autumn.

via Tree Pandappilly

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

amidst all the covid crisis & lockdown glooms of a deadly silenced cities suburbs rural n all here @India.. the hope still sparks n flames within .. inspired by mother nature.. the scorchy sunny silken may skiess still carrying in it the  tauktae stormy rains of last week.. & in aching await of a pre-monsoonal boom..was a sureshot spectacle today.. sharing juz two pics ..while took an array album shots this eve xx

pic 1 : double rainbow skies ( lil contrast adjusted)

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

pic 2 : the riotous beauty splashed canvas skiezz.. the sunset side.. the slantish sideways of an iridescent sunray~ lighted nearby trapezoid mountain Pala &  the Western Ghats' Blue Mountains behind them sstands a silent blue walling shield  

Prayets Light Love & stay safe you all dearzz xx

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Those images are gorgeous, Uma; such a welcome site of Hope during this horrendous time in your country. I pray and believe this to end soon. VERY soon. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is the Whirlpool Galaxy ( actually two interacting galaxies ) by my friend, Chris. It is 25-30 million light years away in Canes Venatici. It is bright enough to be seen with binoculars from a dark sky. He combined 200 images of 10 hours total exposure time.

Amazing the work he does.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You're walking through the woods and see these. What do you do? (Swamp sculptures made of mud and algae, by French sculptor Sophie Prestigiacomo)

Look her up! These are amazing, and I am sure would scare the crap out of someone who stumbled onto the without knowing!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:You're walking through the woods and see these. What do you do? (Swamp sculptures made of mud and algae, by French sculptor Sophie Prestigiacomo)

Look her up! These are amazing, and I am sure would scare the crap out of someone who stumbled onto the without knowing!

That's just wrong!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

That's just wrong!

I love them!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

I love them!

The first thing that comes to mind is Gollum in the Dead Marshes!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

The first thing that comes to mind is Gollum in the Dead Marshes!

I simply imagine how much fun it would be to make them, getting all muddy and stuff! Anyway, I think they're genius!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Bog Buddies !

Swamp Friends !

Nice find , Ahavati !

BillieLe
Strange Creature
Joined 24th May 2021
Forum Posts: 1

Wonderful photos. What about portrait photos? Or do you only photograph the landscape? Swamp sculpture is certainly scary, especially if you accidentally shine a light on it at night. I am very interested in portrait photography, and please advise a good portrait photographer. I came across Wanderlust portraits(https://www.wanderlustportraits.com/magic-kingdom-photography/). I liked the work of the person. Can you send me your portrait shots? It is sporadic when it turns out to communicate live with a professional photographer. Can you advise me on the equipment for shooting?

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1766

Great photos of earth, sky and cosmos on this page ... excellent.

VeronikaB
Twisted Dreamer
Palestine
Joined 17th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 27

You crouch down very quietly, and listen to these creatures.
They're AWEmazing! These are Swamp Spirits. The artist has called them out of the swamp so they can tell their  stories.

Go to page:
Go to: