Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802


In our rather wild and unkempt garden, 26th April 2024 ... 1of 3

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802


After 2 weeks of sun, a bit of could cover today ... (2of3).

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802


3 of 3

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088

“May I a small house and large garden have;
And a few friends,
And many books, both true.”
~ Abraham Cowley

Lovely, Josh. There's a movement here to scatter wildflower seeds between sidewalks and the road rather than mow it. They turn out beautiful too.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802

Ahavati said:“May I a small house and large garden have;
And a few friends,
And many books, both true.”
~ Abraham Cowley

Lovely, Josh. There's a movement here to scatter wildflower seeds between sidewalks and the road rather than mow it. They turn out beautiful too.


Thank you for that. Abraham Cowley's words ring true here, except it's a rather large (old farm)-house with a large garden ... a few friends, and definitely many books. Tomorrow we have our monthly food-&-plant-swop, where we meet most of our foody friends for a no-money exchange event.


poet Anonymous


🙃

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802

ajay said:🙃

amazing - I missed that passing Loch Lomond about 30 years ago. Must check it out next time ...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088

That would be a HARD pass for me! I'm too afraid of heights!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088


Hahahahaha!

No. Really. This is inspiring to me.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088


Guess what's blooming? * swoon *

The Mimosa tree is classic in the south. And I just love their blooms!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1802

Ahavati said:Guess what's blooming? * swoon *

The Mimosa tree is classic in the south. And I just love their blooms!


Round here the mimosa trees have yellow flowers for about 2 weeks in March - but the leaves look exactly the same. The 'pom-pom' flower looks a bit like the flowers on our Albizia tree, which will flower later on.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088


Josh said:

Round here the mimosa trees have yellow flowers for about 2 weeks in March - but the leaves look exactly the same. The 'pom-pom' flower looks a bit like the flowers on our Albizia tree, which will flower later on.


I'd like to see a photo of that. I always thought Mimosa trees were the same.

In other news, it's SPRING!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088


I LOVE Mother's Day weekend! My children always treat me to loads of flowers! I think the torrential rain has passed so will be planting the seeds later - the waxing Moon in Cancer is the perfect time to plant!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15088


Aurora Borealis from Montana's view! I believe it was everywhere last night!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 19awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 904


My day lilies after this morning’s rain:

Go to page:
Go to: