Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

VeronikaB said:You crouch down very quietly, and listen to these creatures.
They're AWEmazing! These are Swamp Spirits. The artist has called them out of the swamp so they can tell their  stories.

They really are. I think I would totally love creating them!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Jeahn Laffitte took this amazing photo of the space above a storm in a 25 second exposure. I've seen some awesome storm photos before, but there is something magical about this one: between heaven and earth.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1738

Ahavati said:Jeahn Laffitte took this amazing photo of the space above a storm in a 25 second exposure. I've seen some awesome storm photos before, but there is something magical about this one: between heaven and earth.

That is indeed an awe-inspiring photo - thank you for posting it.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Brazilian photographer and filmmaker vitor schietti, captures enhancing illuminated foliage using light, and long-exposure techniques. using the nature of brazil as his setting, the artist brightens treetops and branches, and creates mysterious yet charming sceneries. in 2015, begins the production of these impermanent or ethereal sculptures, as he calls them, and after years of practice and research, the ongoing project has bloomed into a dazzling photography series.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The Bagworm moth caterpillar collects and saws little sticks to construct elaborate log cabins to live in...🐛

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:The Bagworm moth caterpillar collects and saws little sticks to construct elaborate log cabins to live in...🐛

OMG that is too precious!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Ahavati said:The Bagworm moth caterpillar collects and saws little sticks to construct elaborate log cabins to live in...🐛

I Saw 'Dat...

*That* is Awe Sum !

I Wood If I Could !

Thanks for finding that , Ahavati !

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1738

Fascinating engineering - I've got a tree-house project looming for 2022 - I wonder how I can incorporate the bagworm's building know-how.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:

Fascinating engineering - I've got a tree-house project looming for 2022 - I wonder how I can incorporate the bagworm's building know-how.  

I can only imagine what that will look like. Josh all I can say is that if your grandchildren ever get to visit it will be a wonderland.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Perspective.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

. . .perspective.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

LOL I was wondering what the heck!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Image source:  Yashu Vanth

This is one of the most spectacular photos I have ever seen. It could be catagorized so many different ways; however, the battle between the heaven and hell of our minds was my initial thought.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Image source:  Yashu Vanth

This is one of the most spectacular photos I have ever seen. It could be catagorized so many different ways; however, the battle between the heaven and hell of our minds was my initial thought.

Wowzers. It's like Pride Month collided with Armageddon.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Wowzers. It's like Pride Month collided with Armageddon.

I just spewed whatever I'm drinking ( some coffee substitute ) all over the place!

Go to page:
Go to: