Not rt now. trying to drop a few lbs.

You?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 32awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

I hardly eat during the day nevermind the night, though maybe that would make me sleep like a normal human being.

Is there a way to make inspiration come during the day rather than in the night from insomnia?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Coffee Vidaxx-Lots N lots of coffee ...just staying awake all night and dont sleep till You crash-Inspirational!!!

Do You know why the Question with question thread is hidden-can it be brought back to life?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

souladareatease said:

Do You know why the Question with question thread is hidden-can it be brought back to life?

It's not hidden at all and never was--it should show up in your forum catchup under "my DU".  We are having some glitches right now where some members are unable to log in, and this could be a glitch of a different sort.

Is anyone else having trouble finding the thread in question ?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2468

I didnt know we were supposed to be looking for it

Did we find it yet?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

I can see it in my updates. If someone wants to restart it as a new thread, like we do to this one when it gets too long, I can go close up the other one.

Is that a ok solution?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

This issue is on west coast and east it's been confirmed

It shows in personal forum catch-up
but doesn't show in daily running threads - like all other "normal"  threads
I'm not suggesting conspiricy.....just oddity.....these threads are played regularly....was simply odd that it stays "hidden" now

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

I have no idea , Soul--if you want to start a new one, go for it and I'll take out the other.

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Please keep original thread....to lose its history is silly ...

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

souladareatease said:Please keep original thread....to lose its history is silly ...

Will do--we may eventually have to restart it anyway once it gets too long and drops into a section where we need to attend to long threads.

This particular thread is probably on its 6 th installment at least, by now

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Why is this thread "too long" whereas other threads have been about for yrs?
Eternal darkness, 20 word etc? What makes this one a problem child?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

It's not the particular thread--any of them that get past a certain length drop to a list where we need to attend to them, usually by starting a new one of the same topic, as the long ones can cause page-loading issue. It could be that the one you mention, just hasn't been restarted yet.

And I don't actually know why its not showing up in the running threads-your guess Is as good as mine

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

I hope it stays with its original posts.
I've never seen this happen to Thee "hot" threads....they reload instant it seems....question for question is a fun one- looking back in history of hot threads is very enjoyable at times

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

souladareatease said:I hope it stays with its original posts.
I've never seen this happen to Thee "hot" threads....they reload instant it seems....question for question is a fun one- looking back in history of hot threads is very enjoyable at times

The thread is still intact and as long as you can get to it by "catch up", that's good. Maybe there's some maintenance going on presently, that's affecting it, but I'm at a loss on this one--no clue .

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Good for me but not for folks who never played it- most folks like myself only glance the bottom for "on going" threads of the moment to play.

Well here's to hope and running creeks

Go to page:
Go to: