Go to page:

- Favourite Quotes -

poet Anonymous

“I’m going to spend my time get somewhere by going back through old threads, and taking out stuff that people have said and haven’t stood by to this day.“

poet Anonymous

“Only gut you have is your stomach fat.” - Eminem

poet Anonymous

“We are certain the world will last another 900 trillion years, but climate change is on its way to be irreversible within the next 300 years. We have to do something about this, and make sure everyone gets involved in politics.”

poet Anonymous

“We have all the materials to sort that problem out, but until you come up with the money for us to squander on something else, nothing is being done. It’s about the money, not the Planet.”

poet Anonymous

“I’m going to upload my love poems towards my partner, as I’m inspired to do so like many others. I shall hope a comment is left, to validate how shit the person is compared to who I’m with, or for some jealousy, both works. I will try my utmost best to sound as stupid as others involved with politics, that which doesn’t work, so I should instead be running for a high position, not ones who know what they’re doing. I want to feel like a selfish drunk, every night being mine and not caring about who’s being raped just round the corner, it’s just my night and your problems are nothing. I’ve been so depressed all I’ve wanted to do is making people laugh, others are the opposite and tend to get on well with other depressed people, raise themselves both up.”

poet Anonymous

“Poke fun at old poetry, try for a real story. Connect something, ya facking dip shit.”

poet Anonymous

“No-one breaking the law here, Boris. In the town centre packed with people, I’m only mingling with a friend. Don’t know about anyone else.”

poet Anonymous

“I know you’re a good writer and all, but I’m not in your reality, and didn’t want to offend you by putting ‘Please make some sense’ under every poem. Others are kind enough to lie, or hold back from hurting feelings with the truth, but I’ve decided to be unique. So whenever I leave the Deep Underground, my message would have been what?”

poet Anonymous

“Why did Tom Hanks write SOS in the sand, when it was just him on the island?”

poet Anonymous

“There is a presence in this world. It can’t be felt and no-one knows where it came from, but it weighs heavy on the veterans of the secret societies.”

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

“If it works it's obsolete”

― Marshall McLuhan

poet Anonymous

“Lord, it’s a miracle! Man up and vanishes like a tart in a bin.” - Warden of Shawshank

poet Anonymous

“Your piss is still hotter than you, no matter what sentence you try and spin.”

poet Anonymous

“I threw a stick hoping it’d land on another planet for the dog to get, but it was retrieved a few meters away and brought back. A friend said I hear ya, and this incident here doesn’t at all seem a bit far fetched.”

poet Anonymous

“Just to be on the safe side, I’ll stick a thumb out with a middle finger and wave.”

Go to page:
Go to: