Go to page:

The Biden's Israel bashing thread

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

It'd be great to see an end to apartheid.

an end to the three weeks of blanket bombing civilians ,

over 8000 so far.

It'd be great if an American president wasn't protecting a savage soulless Israeli administration

It'd be great if just one American administration stood up and said "no, stop" but it hasn't happened

since 1948, under the protection of every US administration Israel has stolen 80% of its neighbours land. killed civilians at will and never faced international court of justice

because American administration has blocked every single UN resolution to condemn them and their actions

aren't we a great people we can cheer an arrest warrant for Putin on one hand but applaud and encourage Israel with their endeavour to destroy and steal Palestine

yes Israel has a right to protect itself and it has the best military in the region to do it. and one of the best militaries in the world backing them

Why aren't we saying Palestine hss a right to protect herself. Its getting bombed for 3 weeks now. blanket bombed, utterly destroyed

right in front of our eyes

3000 children,

How many is enough.

how many Palestinians need to die to satisfy the blood llust.

You cannot destroy an ideal, the rebels are there because 75 years of bullying, oppression and state murder.

are the people just supposed to accept it ?

we wouldn't ask the Ukrainians to accept it
l. We wouldn't stand by if Putin unleashed that kind of terror onto a small Ukrainian city

you have to wonder who the actual rouge states are  and who are the axis of evil

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

This thread is a thread in support of a free Palestine. A free Palestine needs the support of the American president. Biden is the sitting American president (cos let's face it he can't really stand up for long) and has so far sat on his hands and watched the slaughter of 8000 civilians. Now the ground invasion has started there is sure to be thousands more

So, if you want to bash Biden, or support a free Palestine knock yourself out.

. If not, your post won't fit here so I'll have to have it removed. fair warning and thank you

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2643

I'm very saddened by the civilians being utterly slaughtered it kills me inside to watch the news knowing I can do nothing but vote... I didn't vote for Biden because I don't feel now nor then that he gives a rats ass about people...our country has gone to shit so pockets could be lined...I care about these poor people regardless of their religious beliefs... I wonder at the powers that be calling the shots on a global scale behind the scenes and right in front of our eyes I can only hope someone is held accountable for crimes against humanity...we all squatters on the Earth for right or wrong of it and previous civilizations have only proven we can be evicted be it ice age, flood ,meteor or war in the heavens brought here...I feel powerless and somewhat hopeless at this point knowing it could easily be me there stuck in the middle of a war I didn't cause or want...Eamonn I don't have any answers it's deplorable...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I hear you, Lady.

Luckily the war is confind to some kilometres within occupied Palistine so none of us here are in any danger of getting Israeled

Like you say, all we can do is vote. we need people in power who will stand up for the Palestinians and those oppressed and occupied around the world

Thank you for your thoughts

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

So, the mighty IDF bombed a refugee camp,

killed 50 civilians and wounded hundreds.

clearly Palestinians don't matter.  

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Genocide

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

lepperochan
You will delete this because it doesn't fit, but if it doesn't fit, you must Aquit.
Biden has nothing to do with the attempted genocide of Jews in Isreal,  or all over the world. Palestine and Isreal have been fighting forever. Palestine attacked Isreal less than 3 weeks ago, murdering children and families and kidnapping many others. I don't even remember who was president of the US when all of this started back in the 50s, I wasn't even born yet. So blaming it on any one president is just partisan politics.
So delete it but know it.
If I can't respond to a forum, even one posted by an admin, when it is about something everyone is going to have very strong feelings about, be they for or against, then I don't think it is fair to post it at all. You have the advantage over me, but surely you must see that people āre willing to die fighting people who have an advantage over them. I think using your authority to silence opposing voices is inappropriate.
I may be risking my membership by saying that but I can't be silent, especially on a topic that involves killing children.
Everyone feels justified because somebody did this or that and the retaliation never ends.
The hard thing to do is stop the killing. Palestinians have a right to live. Israelis have a right to live. Jews have been getting murdered for thousands of years and it never ends.
If you want to have a thread where no one can oppose your opinion, WHT not instead make one that requires ideas on how to stop the killing?
Well, people like to kill, so probably one one would comment...
JJ
JJ

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Your opinion is welcome here regardless

What you say is nearly true, or nearly my truth.

Yes, Biden is a new comer of sorts to presidency. he didn't start the war obviously. but since he is president he does have the responsibility of Israel, what he says and the way he says it would go a long way to stopping the ethnic cleansing which is happening in front of us all

I think you made two critical mistake in your response

(1) it is not true Palestinians and Jews have been fighting forever. as I understand it there was relative peace and harmony between them before the state of Israel was re-invented

(2) the war didn't start when those particular hammas scumbags riddled women and children with their bullets. It started decades ago when the Israeli army done it, when they forced families out of their homes, bulldozed them and made illegal settlements

It wasn't that long ago the IDF opened fired on a peaceful march in palistine and massacred 300 civilians

I really don't understand what people expect the Palestinians to do.

die quickly and quietly maybe.

I'm not going to silence anybody. never have. what you read was sarcasm.

But, back to Biden and the American administrations in general. one of south Africa's apartheid regumes greatest friends. wasn't it Americans who captured Nelson Mandella

I'm saying lookbat history, look at how the American administration used Israel when Egypt nationalised the suez canal (for example) there is a lot of history there

It is Amerca who funds and arms the IDF, have done so from the start

And it was Biden who threatened the friends of Palistine in the region to stand by and watch or else

It was Biden who sent two lots of aircraft carriers, destroyers into the region to back his threat up

So, given just those few examples I think it's right and proper to put Biden aside that soulless savage regime

Thank you for your opinion

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1766

The Palestinians are a Semitic people (amongst many others in neighbouring countries) ...
so simple logic would suggest that the current actions of the Israelis in Gaza are clearly "anti-Semitic".

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Josh said:The Palestinians are a Semitic people (amongst many others in neighbouring countries) ...
so simple logic would suggest that the current actions of the Israelis in Gaza are clearly "anti-Semitic".

Correct

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 81

While I hate to see peers & colleagues engage in conflict, I am keen on keeping an eye on the political discussions here, and i get a lot out of them. I won't take part in the personal conflict game, but I have been in the "truth game" for a long time....so long ago, in fact, that when I first found myself within the truth community, it was still largely made up of more liberal-oriented alt-somethingsomething loonies. Then the fascinating change in 2016, when it suddenly turned more toward conservative narratives, and we tinfoil hatters found ourselves among strange bedfellows on the right (a honeymoon that ended years ago, btw). It all looks so insane until you begin to understand the Hegelian Dialectic and how there is really only one party in a two-party system. And the overall system, the one that we all depend on, the one that the one party serves, this evil, irredeemable system, is rotting from the inside out and due for collapse. Entirely necessary and nothing can be done to save it.

The WW3 narrative is just another aspect of the changes to come. Growth is painful, and somebody had to be alive through these events, just so happens that's you & me, right? The way I see it, it's almost harvest time, and the whole thing is there (i.e. the 'beast system' that runs America and other corporations) to farm humans and our attention, energy and emotions.

My friend Paul makes great YT videos talking about this, always a little something for everyone, going in hard on Trump and Biden both, just like a real truther, with the requisite indifference toward the left and the right. I feel emboldened to post it here because all the crazy shenanigans going on in the world lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U18P7UG0hU&t=45s

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2466

The fact that any of you think Beiden is the actual President cracks me the fuck up, its hilarious, Im belly~laughing over here.....

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14670

SonderNinja said:While I hate to see peers & colleagues engage in conflict, I am keen on keeping an eye on the political discussions here, and i get a lot out of them. I won't take part in the personal conflict game, but I have been in the "truth game" for a long time....so long ago, in fact, that when I first found myself within the truth community, it was still largely made up of more liberal-oriented alt-somethingsomething loonies. Then the fascinating change in 2016, when it suddenly turned more toward conservative narratives, and we tinfoil hatters found ourselves among strange bedfellows on the right (a honeymoon that ended years ago, btw). It all looks so insane until you begin to understand the Hegelian Dialectic and how there is really only one party in a two-party system. And the overall system, the one that we all depend on, the one that the one party serves, this evil, irredeemable system, is rotting from the inside out and due for collapse. Entirely necessary and nothing can be done to save it.

The WW3 narrative is just another aspect of the changes to come. Growth is painful, and somebody had to be alive through these events, just so happens that's you & me, right? The way I see it, it's almost harvest time, and the whole thing is there (i.e. the 'beast system' that runs America and other corporations) to farm humans and our attention, energy and emotions.

My friend Paul makes great YT videos talking about this, always a little something for everyone, going in hard on Trump and Biden both, just like a real truther, with the requisite indifference toward the left and the right. I feel emboldened to post it here because all the crazy shenanigans going on in the world lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U18P7UG0hU&t=45s

That video was terrific! Aligns with so much that I believe ( or have felt ). Love his philosophic views. Truth and the System can't coexist. The system is definitely corrupt and collapsing. Thanks so much for sharing!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Josh said:The Palestinians are a Semitic people (amongst many others in neighbouring countries) ...

I'm not sure you're allowed say that kind of stuff. you'll bring the Eye of Sauron upon us and he'll send the Mossad

Go to page:
Go to: