Go to page:

The Politics Place

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

So first Trump stirs up the insurrection with lies about a stolen election.

Then lies and pretends it’s an Antifa plot.

Now he is trying to downplay the incident with fresh lies; claiming that his supporters were hugging police.

It is weird how many ways he can talk about the same incident and still get nowhere near the truth.

In other news it appears Trump is keen to incriminate himself on Fox News. I suppose the good news is that justice may eventually be served on Trump after all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUwUTShMWA

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

EdibleWords said:

He didn’t go there to overturn anything but etheric energies. He sang. He was chill, he left in peace. He was also hilarious.

Oh he was real chill. So chill the presiding judge rejected his bail application.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmtYAZzDgk

No doubt you will find a way to rationalise away this as well, instead of facing up to the truth staring you in the face.

As for what I present being conspiracy theories, do you even know what a conspiracy is? Conspiracies are by definition secretive, what I talk about is evidence from publicly available video and findings from open court. In other words the unvarnished truth and the exact opposite of secretive.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 3004

Noble_Incubus said:So first Trump stirs up the insurrection with lies about a stolen election.

You say lies - while you’re peddling baseless theories. Ruby Freeman really did what she did. It was more than enough on her own to change Georgia. Over 18,000 illegitimate ballots run after the poll watchers were sent away.

Then lies and pretends it’s an Antifa plot.

He didn’t conspire with anyone in an insurrection plot. That’s a conspiracy theory whopper.

You want to pretend no ANTIFA went to DC on Jan 6? No anti-Trumpers?

Now he is trying to downplay the incident with fresh lies; claiming that his supporters were hugging police.

I dunno that story yet.  Care to cite anything?

It is weird how many ways he can talk about the same incident and still get nowhere near the truth.

Says the conspiracy theorist...

In other news it appears Trump is keen to incriminate himself on Fox News. I suppose the good news is that justice may eventually be served on Trump after all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUwUTShMWA

I’ll check that later when I’m not up in the middle of the night.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

Oh he was real chill. So chill the presiding judge rejected his bail application.

No doubt you will find a way to rationalise away this as well, instead of facing up to the truth staring you in the face.

As for what I present being conspiracy theories, do you even know what a conspiracy is? Conspiracies are by definition secretive, what I talk about is evidence from publicly available video and findings from open court. In other words the unvarnished truth and the exact opposite of secretive.

That’s a sloppy reading of my post - if not an intentional dodge and twist.

Why was the man denied bail? Quick summary of the rationale, please. Jaden X/Sullivan was there breaking glass but got bail.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

EdibleWords said:

That’s a sloppy reading of my post - if not an intentional dodge and twist.

Why was the man denied bail? Quick summary of the rationale, please. Jaden X/Sullivan was there breaking glass but got bail.

The summation was in the video link I posted. The court documents are shown on screen. Posted below for convenience.

Oh and on the matter Ruby Freeman. This is a good example of how extreme right wing psychopaths scapegoat innocent people and destroy their lives. I don’t think you are a bad person but you are working with bad information. Maybe you should read this before you go talking about Ruby Freeman.

https://www.niemanlab.org/2020/12/we-need-to-learn-how-to-talk-to-and-about-accidental-conspiracists/

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

As for the claim around ANTIFA and the capital insurrection. The claim doesn’t make a lot of sense. False flag operations require good planning and organisation. ANTIFA are a bunch of brainless thugs. Until I see some compelling evidence of their presence my assumption is zero involvement.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:As for the claim around ANTIFA and the capital insurrection. The claim doesn’t make a lot of sense. False flag operations require good planning and organisation. ANTIFA are a bunch of brainless thugs. Until I see some compelling evidence of their presence my assumption is zero involvement.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/ignored-media-fbi-antifa-blm-activists-posting-photos-bragging-online-storming-us-capitol-jan-6/

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:As for the claim around ANTIFA and the capital insurrection. The claim doesn’t make a lot of sense. False flag operations require good planning and organisation. ANTIFA are a bunch of brainless thugs. Until I see some compelling evidence of their presence my assumption is zero involvement.

Thugs, brainless and disorganized. Nothing special on Jan 6. Really, hardly a blip in terms of a riot.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

EdibleWords said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/ignored-media-fbi-antifa-blm-activists-posting-photos-bragging-online-storming-us-capitol-jan-6/

This website highlights my point nicely. If this really was an ANTIFA false flag operation what you wouldn’t see is the group claiming responsibility on social media. The whole point of a false flag operations are to pin the blame on someone else.

I’m prepared to accept that there may have been anti-Trump troublemakers amongst the crowd during the capital insurrection. If there were any it will come out during the investigation in court documents or some other source that is more reliable than claims made on social media.

However I’m suspicious of the article you posted because it implies that people in the FBI are unofficially commenting to members of the public on ongoing investigations. I’m not an expert on FBI procedure but that seems to me be a serious breach of protocol.

But, perhaps there is another explanation.

If you read historic cases of police investigations, especially large and complex ones, often witnesses claim that police don’t take their claims seriously because they don’t see any action from police that is related to their observations. What sometimes happens is that the information provided is only a small piece of a much larger puzzle. A classic example of this is in the documentary series The Pharmacist on Netflix. In that series the pharmacist is a whistleblower on a doctor mis-prescribing drugs to patients. What the pharmacist didn’t know was that the FBI was already investigating this doctor and it takes years to acquire enough evidence to bring criminal charges against a doctor. In the meantime the FBI can’t comment on an ongoing investigation, so all the pharmacist could see was the FBI take some notes and then nothing came of it. The pharmacist felt like his observations were dismissed.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

EdibleWords said:

Thugs, brainless and disorganized. Nothing special on Jan 6. Really, hardly a blip in terms of a riot.

Well I can agree that point at least. 👍

I can’t speak for lefties but my impression is they don’t like ANTIFA either. Why you would volunteer to be part of a group everyone hates is beyond me.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Do you think it is a good or bad idea to make it illegal to hand out water bottles to voters waiting in a long line to vote?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

rabbitquest said:Do you think it is a good or bad idea to make it illegal to hand out water bottles to voters waiting in a long line to vote?

I don't like the idea of more laws
Making it illegal would require laws and money to enact these laws
We all (adults) need to use or develop our intuition and use common sense when deciding to take or not take the water
For crying out loud 😂

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016

rabbitquest said:Do you think it is a good or bad idea to make it illegal to hand out water bottles to voters waiting in a long line to vote?

I think it is a bad idea.

In Australia every public school is turned into a polling booth. Many schools, including my local one, sell food and drink to raise money for the school. I usually volunteer to help cook on the BBQ. We have compulsory voting in Australia, so our voter turnout is far higher than the US and yet I’ve never seen long voting lines. I think the longest wait I’ve ever seen is about 20 minutes. So I don’t know what is happening in the US. Sounds fishy to me.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

This website highlights my point nicely. If this really was an ANTIFA false flag operation what you wouldn’t see is the group claiming responsibility on social media. The whole point of a false flag operations are to pin the blame on someone else.

This was no Oceans 11, that’s for sure. The day before dud pipe bombs were  planted in two locations. The whole thing was a joke, like in Portland, it still is...
Stupid ANTIFA tried to pour a pound of wet cement on the door handle of the courthouse to seal the door for the fire they actually thought would burn down the building and kill the occupants. It’s the most inept terrorism I ever saw. They should be in jail - but everybody treats it like a parody.

But the way the Congress didn’t get a police surge because “optics” was the least funny and least believable part.

I’m prepared to accept that there may have been anti-Trump troublemakers amongst the crowd during the capital insurrection. If there were any it will come out during the investigation in court documents or some other source that is more reliable than claims made on social media.

I saw a liberal’s dad scratching his head over his anti-Trump son going. He was so embarrassed.... wish I bookmarked it.

However I’m suspicious of the article you posted because it implies that people in the FBI are unofficially commenting to members of the public on ongoing investigations. I’m not an expert on FBI procedure but that seems to me be a serious breach of protocol.

In the US, the craziest things are happening now, like prosecutors getting caught trash talking their targets (target-Project Veritas, for example) in blog posts. Getting fired, too. Everything feels too much like Reno911.

But, perhaps there is another explanation.

I like your rationale. I wish the world made more sense.

If you read historic cases of police investigations, especially large and complex ones, often witnesses claim that police don’t take their claims seriously because they don’t see any action from police that is related to their observations. What sometimes happens is that the information provided is only a small piece of a much larger puzzle. A classic example of this is in the documentary series The Pharmacist on Netflix. In that series the pharmacist is a whistleblower on a doctor mis-prescribing drugs to patients. What the pharmacist didn’t know was that the FBI was already investigating this doctor and it takes years to acquire enough evidence to bring criminal charges against a doctor. In the meantime the FBI can’t comment on an ongoing investigation, so all the pharmacist could see was the FBI take some notes and then nothing came of it. The pharmacist felt like his observations were dismissed.

Hopefully it’s just that ... or they count on that. Lately the FBI has had a very garbage reputation. But that’s another story.

PS - I lost a challenge bigly this Sunday, so I gotta share this link...

https://youtu.be/kCGepGp43hg

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

I don't like the idea of more laws
Making it illegal would require laws and money to enact these laws
We all (adults) need to use or develop our intuition and use common sense when deciding to take or not take the water
For crying out loud 😂

I am with this - no more victimless crimes.

Go to page:
Go to: