Go to page:

The Politics Place

elsiesan
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 122

I don't see anything wrong with it.  However, instituting a law about it, is an absolute absurdity.  I mean, the ridiculousness of it is a base example of just how far people will go to win.  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Noble_Incubus said:

Well I can agree that point at least. 👍

I can’t speak for lefties but my impression is they don’t like ANTIFA either. Why you would volunteer to be part of a group everyone hates is beyond me.

I’m sure we agree on a lot of things.

We both want the people to have a choice and a voice.

Just the real winner in the White House. A legitimate 2+ party system, not a single party running everything, and I would bet we both feel that way.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Noble_Incubus said:

That’s weird, maybe there is a rule around starting multiple accounts from the same IP address? I know some websites strictly police accounts and only allow one, which can be a pain if something happens to your original account.

Here, we discourage multiple accounts but don't have any electronic stops in place to prevent creation of them.  We do request that multi account holders , disclose their other accounts in each profile so everyone else knows who they are interacting with.

Some but not all, multi's  have been a source of trouble around here , hence why we prefer one account per member .  Webmiss can always help if difficulties logging in or account restoration.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

EdibleWords said:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/03/gao-investigating-biden-over-border-wall-funding-freeze-report-says/

Edible you just sent FACTS to a democrat...You know they are allergic to such or they just say comments are incoherent or conspiracy. Although most all the poets on this thread understand and comment back on MY posts, for some reason this alt- left apologist claims to never understand me. But you and most others here do??? I am ever increasingly glad not to be on the democrat plantation. How can someone wake up in the morning and support the slave party??? It is beyond me... But I know actual history. Perhaps they know history too and just wish they could have their slaves back...

While world leaders laugh and mock at fraudalent Biden constantly, it is sad to see the worst border crisis in decades be ignored by leftist press. The opposite arrangement they had with Trump. It clearly shows they don't give a shit about   teenagers dying at the border and immigrants only able to take a shower once a week in several facilities in Texas.

Always interesting to watch leftist on these forums try to rewrite history, especially about Trump of which they know absolutely nothing ...

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

EdibleWords said:

I’m sure we agree on a lot of things.

We both want the people to have a choice and a voice.

Just the real winner in the White House. A legitimate 2+ party system, not a single party running everything, and I would bet we both feel that way.

I am quite sure Nobel will not understand this, although most everyone else on this thread understands me just fine and comments as such, but it has been clear ever since we took their away their slaves the democrats want one party to rule. You see, that way they get their slaves back. Separation of powers in the constitution prevent a nationalization of elections as in their tyrannical HR-1bill. The power of elections are placed in the hands of the states for a reason. But I am sure Nobel will claim controlling all elections from the federal level will be "Good" rather than evil Jim Crow bullshit.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

Edible you just sent FACTS to a democrat...

If you can’t reason with them, just help them make more cents...

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

EdibleWords said:

If you can’t reason with them, just help them make more cents...

I can no longer do much more than spit on the Jim Crow party. Reason is for reasonable ears...not slave party apologists. You are so patient. I have none. Thus I have too only occasionally visit these forums, lest I cuss and fuss from the total bullshit I read.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

I can no longer do much more than spit on the Jim Crow party. Reason is for reasonable ears...not slave party apologists. You are so patient. I have none. Thus I have too only occasionally visit these forums, lest I cuss and fuss from the total bullshit I read.

I understand the energy. You could turn punishment into puns. It’s not like you will stop caring. But it’s great if you can get them to know what you meme...

Smiles over frowns, giggles take as much life force, and your face won’t get stuck that way.

See, I’m just fine, now! 🤪👍

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

EdibleWords said:

I understand the energy. You could turn punishment into puns. It’s not like you will stop caring. But it’s great if you can get them to know what you meme...

Smiles over frowns, giggles take as much life force, and your face won’t get stuck that way.

See, I’m just fine, now! 🤪👍

You are simply stronger than me. I attack lies with a bulldozer. I wish I had your patience to tolerate being lied too by these Jim Crow leftists. When I see people suffering at the border and democrats blocking press access, I immediately remember the Bolsheviki and Nazi doing the samething

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

You are simply stronger than me. I attack lies with a bulldozer. I wish I had your patience to tolerate being lied too by these Jim Crow leftists. When I see people suffering at the border and democrats blocking press access, I immediately remember the Bolsheviki and Nazi doing the samething

I feel same. It’s absolutely messed up. I just want to encourage you, because attacking the ideas that kill is more effective than anything else we can do.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

EdibleWords said:

I feel same. It’s absolutely messed up. I just want to encourage you, because attacking the ideas that kill is more effective than anything else we can do.

You actually inspire me with your courage and drive to defend truth. Tell it on the mountain.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

You actually inspire me with your courage and drive to defend truth. Tell it on the mountain.

Thank you! You inspire me, too, because you keep coming back and telling it like you see it. Never give up. 😎👍

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

runaway-mindtrain said:

I am quite sure Nobel will not understand this, although most everyone else on this thread understands me just fine and comments as such, but it has been clear ever since we took their away their slaves the democrats want one party to rule. You see, that way they get their slaves back. Separation of powers in the constitution prevent a nationalization of elections as in their tyrannical HR-1bill. The power of elections are placed in the hands of the states for a reason. But I am sure Nobel will claim controlling all elections from the federal level will be "Good" rather than evil Jim Crow bullshit.

You are hilariously misinformed.

Probably because you don’t actually read anything I post, you just assume. And probably because you don’t actually think for yourself, you just parrot whatever far right wing propaganda is in fashion.

If I contrast you with Edible Words, whilst I have no idea who they really are, I can see that they actually take the time to read my posts and respond thoughtfully so we can at least have a conversation, even if we disagree most of the time.

Responding to you just seems to be a waste of my time. I’d be more than happy to be proven wrong, but I don’t hold out much hope on that front.

Go to page:
Go to: