Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5823

Today was pretty good. Long drive in the sun with some good tunes. Went down to the coast. Saw some family. Paddled in the sea. It almost felt normal for the first time in months. ☀️

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
abuntion
Strange Creature
Joined 19th Apr 2021
Forum Posts: 3

Mine was well. I hope yours was, too.

Elias-June
Ellis
Strange Creature
Joined 18th Apr 2021
Forum Posts: 2

I was taken to church today, I felt nauseous. I'm to tired to shower but it's fine, I'll brush my teeth and wash my face, while wishing for some sleep because this is getting ridiculous again. Anyone have any tips for insomnia?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5823

Elias-June said:I was taken to church today, I felt nauseous. I'm to tired to shower but it's fine, I'll brush my teeth and wash my face, while wishing for some sleep because this is getting ridiculous again. Anyone have any tips for insomnia?

Have you tried all the usual things? Teas are quite good — chamomile, oatflower, passionflower, valerian and lemon balm are all good things to have in herbal teas that combat insomnia.

Relaxing before bed is important too to let the mind unwind. Try a bit of reading until you feel tired. Journal / write to let out any subconscious frustrations, or things that you might be worrying about.

Above all, be kind to yourself 🙂

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: