Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342


Wanted to make a thread where people can post whatever they feel like (things you're excited about, what you're doing, reading, eating, ..how your day went, how you feel, basically anything you'd like to share). Nothing is off topic 😌

But let's keep this civil. This is meant to be a lighthearted positive thread 💗🥰
...not a debate type thread

The previous threads can be found here:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11138/ )

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11446/

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11615/

Thank you to everyone who has shared a bit about themselves in them <3

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342

Today was okei, some ups and downs... Baked brownies for the first time in ages.. (it was for someone's name day) 🍫💕.. also listened to an online lecture for school, learned some neat stuff about public art installations c:

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2968

I’m really sorry to hear that, Momma. Death is always hard 😔

Today has been ok. I attended a Zoom course which was pretty insightful. Been making a bit of an action plan for February today in operation “lift the funk” with regards to myself. Feeling quite positive for the first time in weeks. Possibly months.

Other than that, a nice chilled Saturday. 🙂

Edit: on a side note my neighbour appears to be drunk singing through our shared wall. It’s 00:30. Should I put in any song requests?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

Northern_Soul said:

Edit: on a side note my neighbour appears to be drunk singing through our shared wall. It’s 00:30. Should I put in any song requests?


a sea shanty please or something by alestrom

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2968

anna_grin said:

a sea shanty please or something by alestrom


My neighbour speaks about 15 words of English so attempting both would be mildly hilarious. Me trying to do the charades version of both “sea shanty” and “Alestrom” would also be amusing. It’s the only way we can communicate at the moment.  

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

That really sucks Momma💔
..I wasn't familiar with her work until now, thank you for sharing that

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2924

Another 3 weeks lockdown, so still not able to go back to work as they are closed. Spending everyday at my mums due to my stepdad passing last week (he fell down the stairs, it wasn't Covid) Got paid out for my car at a fraction of what I paid for it (which I expected) on the hunt for a new car...even though it is all stressful, sad etc, I am trying to keep on the upside of things and push through. 🙂

I hope your move went well Umm and you are all settled in your new home. 🌼🌸❤

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342


Super cold and snowy out today here in Latvia,.. but also quite sunny, so it was a pleasure to walk to the store today.. Had to get cat food, and am also trying to let bf sleep in, he just had a night shift.

.. thought I'd share a couple of quick photos I took yesterday morning. Hope everyone has a nice day 🌷☀️

@Missy, *big hugs*
& wishing you the best of luck with the  “lift the funk” plan <3

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342

Magdalena said:Another 3 weeks lockdown, so still not able to go back to work as they are closed. Spending everyday at my mums due to my stepdad passing last week (he fell down the stairs, it wasn't Covid) Got paid out for my car at a fraction of what I paid for it (which I expected) on the hunt for a new car...even though it is all stressful, sad etc, I am trying to keep on the upside of things and push through. 🙂

I hope your move went well Umm and you are all settled in your new home. 🌼🌸❤


Thank you so much Mags, the move went well, though I'm still adjusting,.. as I also got a part time job recently. I always love and appreciate your kind words and beautiful thoughts, and am so sorry to hear about the passing of your step-dad 💔
..Heart goes out to you,..that sounds so stressful and must suck so much <3

Hope you get to take time for yourself and that things start looking up soon *big big hugs* 🌷💕

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2924

Umm said:

Thank you so much Mags, the move went well, though I'm still adjusting,.. as I also got a part time job recently. I always love and appreciate your kind words and beautiful thoughts, and am so sorry to hear about the passing of your step-dad 💔
..Heart goes out to you,..that sounds so stressful and must suck so much <3

Hope you get to take time for yourself and that things start looking up soon *big big hugs* 🌷💕


Thank you Umm 💔
So pleased your move went well and you've got a part time job. Hopefully everything won't be a long drawn put process this end and my mum has some peace of mind sooner rather than later. 🌸🌸

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2924


I've been entertained by this cutie all day, or maybe he has been entertained by me.


Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2968

Magdalena said:I've been entertained by this cutie all day, or maybe he has been entertained by me.



Adorbs 😍

Today has been really lovely actually. Got up early and went out to drum a little for Imbolc and spend some time under my special tree. Came in, spent a bit of time journaling and saying a few dedications at my altar space.

Then I baked bread (with herbs from the garden) and made my own butter with Spotify on ridiculously loud.

Spent some time drawing. Writing. And I’ve got a new 3 liquorice tea blend which is filling me with total joy atm.

... I’ve had worse days to be fair.

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2342

Agree with Missy,.. Really adorable doggo Mags <3

..have been pretty busy lately, gonna take the weekend to really focus on school assignments 🤞☺️

Hope everyone is well ☀️💕

Go to page:
Go to: