Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5606

#chopstickswordfight
#ImSatInAFloor
#SushiRocknRoll
#DebbieDemiGod

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I’ve just thought about this thread so I came to find it. How’s your day going chaps and chapettes?

Still hanging out my arse on Covid, but I did get a tea basket off a friend who bought it round and left it on the doorstep so it’s not all bad news :)

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

that's really nice of your friend. Sorry to hear you got covid Missy <3

My day has just begun. Gonna hop in the shower, wash my hair and then make pancakes. (really fluffy pancakes from a Latvian recipe).

might add a photo when done 😋🥞

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Getting slowly better each day Pancakes sound amazing. English pancakes are kind of bad rip offs of French crepes, so it would be interesting to see how they’re different across the world :)

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 161

I'm still rooting for you to get well soon Missy.  My dad swore that two shots of bourbon and an overly thick blanket to sweat out the sickness (any kind) would cure all ails. Yes, even when I was a kid.  Did it work?  Well I love whiskey anyway...

My night was curious and long, but not in a bad way.  And I actually slept in a bit!  I'm still re-adapting to single life and the renewed freedoms.  I suck at "dating" in proper format. Lol.  I just assume "we" know each other already and pick up where we left off. If that makes any sense.  Plus some of my friends always have someone I should meet, blah blah blah.  It makes for interesting evenings at times.  And not.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I’m afraid I don’t drink anymore. But let’s just hope that shots of lemon, honey, and fresh ginger also work 😂

Sleeping in a bit however is always mint. You know when you’re a kid and you never want to go to bed and then when you’re an adult and that damn duvet is like a quilted God?

Yeah. That. 😂

Go to page:
Go to: