Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3757


Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Please use the information wisely.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3757


^ zooming in on the above for the U.S.

That is the total amount of people dying compared to previous years.

See how much difference Lockdowns and Masks made afterwards?

'Nuff said.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8267

Carpe_Noctem said:
https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/09/19/covid-19-does-sweden-have-herd-immunity/

Actually, we’re still at under 6,000 deaths. On average, one to two people per day are dying of covid in Sweden at present, and that number continues to drop.

So What increase in death rate?

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Joe Klaas

Covid-19 was the 24th most common cause of death in England last month as official data reveals August was the LEAST deadly month since 2000



One must first know the truth in order for the truth to set you free or piss you off.

Six more people died in Sweden from covid between the 14th - 15th of Oct. Here; you can keep up with them yourself when they update it.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1105753/cumulative-coronavirus-deaths-in-sweden/


EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1970

JohnnyBlaze said:^ zooming in on the above for the U.S.

That is the total amount of people dying compared to previous years.

See how much difference Lockdowns and Masks made afterwards?

'Nuff said.


Weak.

Correlation does not equal causation.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1970

Carpe_Noctem said:

Bacterial pneumonia is on the rise.

Also working in industries that require masks. How long between intervals, rotation on and off.

The wearing of masks deprive the user of oxygen fact

There is no scientific basis for the justification of mandatory masks fact.

What deadly virus hemi. Deadly to who.

Can you according to the kochs postulates prove covid19 exists. No as not even the CDC have an isolated, purified copy on hand.

So enough
with the bullshit


👏😎

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1970

When is the cruelty factor going to matter to mask/lockdown folks? When reason matters more than social proof and appeals to authority from musicians regarding what oligarchs and power brokers think.

When will the innocent Chinese child victims of Hunter Biden matter? Will the world hate America because of lobbyists like him?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2980

seems this thread needs to be renamed. It not only is a simple rehashing of several COVID threads but it is clearly working towards the restriction of free speech, by name-calling, insults, and ridicule. Truth and facts replaced by arrogant egotistical posturing is never a good thing and backing up your lack of scientific knowledge qualifications and experience simply by quoting a link to a website is foolish.

I have been looking for a single fact, a single piece of truth to come in these exchanges, I find none, just different people's opinions and narratives.

The question is who owns the monopoly on Truth. I submit that no one owns this therefore we are all misinformed liars to an extent - the more dogmatic the bigger and more intentional the lies told. I would have more respect for people who admit to their ignorance of the subject than these dogmatic zealots.

"I am not a virologist and as many of them disagree I am left in a position of ignorance as are we all. despite people choosing to be pseudo-experts"

David Macleod 2020

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2579

David_Macleod said:seems this thread needs to be renamed. It not only is a simple rehashing of several COVID threads but it is clearly working towards the restriction of free speech, by name-calling, insults, and ridicule. Truth and facts replaced by arrogant egotistical posturing is never a good thing and backing up your lack of scientific knowledge qualifications and experience simply by quoting a link to a website is foolish.

I have been looking for a single fact, a single piece of truth to come in these exchanges, I find none, just different people's opinions and narratives.

The question is who owns the monopoly on Truth. I submit that no one owns this therefore we are all misinformed liars to an extent - the more dogmatic the bigger and more intentional the lies told. I would have more respect for people who admit to their ignorance of the subject than these dogmatic zealots.

"I am not a virologist and as many of them disagree I am left in a position of ignorance as are we all. despite people choosing to be pseudo-experts"

David Macleod 2020


Well said David and I agree I am not an expert either. My self personally, have been reading and listening to what the, Dr's, scientists and medical professionals that are speaking out against and criticising this.

There is evidence now that lockdowns are ineffective, that they reduce the quality of life.
There is evidence, that masks provide little to no protection.
There is evidence that masks increase health risks, reduce the oxygen levels over extended periods and compromises the immune system.

These studies have been carried out and peer reviewed independently.
Evidence based science.

There are members on here that label those Dr's, scientists and medical professionals, tinfoil hat lunatics, that should have their credentials removed.

When has the mainstream offered any health advice, boosting immune system, healthy eating and living.
All they do is flash the fear porn narrative. Cases cases cases  lockdown more cases.

There is quantifiable evidence this is a hoax and has nothing to with health.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3757

Well, between all the Free Speech and Covid threads, there have been 400 pages to among other things make the case that lockdowns and masks are not necessary.

That's called Freedom of Speech, of which nobody at DUP was denied - despite all the whining that certain members were being censored by Mods being paid off by other "untouchable" members, as well as numerous other unsubstantiated accusations and claims.

Thank you EVERYONE for helping to prove all those B.S. claims were false, which is why the Freedom of Speech thread was created in the first place.

DUP is a Free Speech website that simply doesn't tolerate posters who can't share their opinions without being abusive.  Let's each do our part to keep it that way.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13729

he might not thank me for saying this, but it was Hemi's (evidence based) post about masks and the futility of wearing them which had me lean towards thinking them futile


other thing is, talking of freedom of speech. this thread and those related to it are thee most reported on threads in the history of this site. obviously I'll not name reportees, but fuck me there's not many people on them who didnt want something or another censored

so I dont think theres many pat's on the back due in the name of freedom of speech. if anything, tbe MoDS should be congratulated and plied with gifts for putting up with the endless shit


thread is due for a restart if anyone is of tbe mind


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3757

lepperochan said:he might not thank me for saying this, but it was Hemi's (evidence based) post about masks and the futility of wearing them which had me lean towards thinking them futile


other thing is, talking of freedom of speech. this thread and those related to it are thee most reported on threads in the history of this site. obviously I'll not name reportees, but fuck me there's not many people on them who didnt want something or another censored

so I dont think theres many pat's on the back due in the name of freedom of speech. if anything, tbe MoDS should be congratulated and plied with gifts for putting up with the endless shit


thread is due for a restart if anyone is of tbe mind



I'll wait for Ahavati to get a word when she checks in this morning.

Through reports, abusive posts ( insults and chronic harassments ) and SPAM ( repeated articles and nearly identically worded opinionated posts ) were discouraged.    

Craic, you are a Mod through your own volunteering. If you aren't volunteering for anything other than keeping the site free of various abuses, you should consider just being a member. People filing false reports out of spite is also a form of abuse.

You don't have to put up with anything other than perhaps a lack of appreciation that comes with expectation.

And We do truly appreciate it when substantial reports are taken seriously and tended to by The Moderators, such as in the case of the banned member who was attacking both Mods and Members.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8267

I think you've bout covered it, Johnny. I'd like to thank everyone who positively contributed to this dialogue, particularly MadameLavender for double-checking reports and hiding abusive posts.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3757

Alrighty then.

Craic, you can lock this up this thread.

Given that there have been no substantial complaints of censorship at DUP and the U.S. Presidential election is rapidly approaching, which will have a significant impact on race relations and in how COVID-19 is dealt with in America, we have no interest in rebooting this thread.

Anti Maskers & Lockdowners, Anti Liberals & Democrats, and White people insisting you are Black, feel free to return to all the other ghost town threads you created and or abandoned to continue whatever it was you hoped to accomplish by participating here.


Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2579

Craic, you are a Mod through your own volunteering. If you aren't volunteering for anything other than keeping the site free of various abuses, you should consider just being a member. People filing false reports out of spite is also a form of abuse.

Be interesting how many complaints are filed daily from you Juanny fuego

other thing is, talking of freedom of speech. this thread and those related to it are thee most reported on threads in the history of this site. obviously I'll not name reportees, but fuck me there's not many people on them who didnt want something or another censored

^ If you can't speak freely
Simply yours, not free

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13729

cheers peeps

look forward to the next one

Go to page:
Go to: