Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

LMAO! I am a hard-core Trekkie!  All generations, movies! Long live Gene Roddenberry!

Do you enjoy sci-fi?

Only above every other form of fiction!

Literally cut my teeth watching the original Star Trek. Finally, in the past few years I'm starting to lag on following the franchise. We want to get back to it, forgot how to be normal geeks with all the drama of our groomed teens making hell at home every other day. Never send teens to Church Scoop, I mean, group. Youth group, I think they call it. Never.

Do you go to conventions?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

EdibleWords said:

Only above every other form of fiction!

Literally cut my teeth watching the original Star Trek. Finally, in the past few years I'm starting to lag on following the franchise. We want to get back to it, forgot how to be normal geeks with all the drama of our groomed teens making hell at home every other day. Never send teens to Church Scoop, I mean, group. Youth group, I think they call it. Never.

Do you go to conventions?

I use to , Horror, comic-book, record ...not so much anymore, they take my money lol
If its a special one or special folk attending I'll still attend.

Where was the last convention You went to?

poet Anonymous

Pagan federation conference this year. I’m hoping to hit up Witchfest next year.

In the village people, there are 5 members. What does the fifth one do during the YMCA?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub said:Pagan federation conference this year. I’m hoping to hit up Witchfest next year.

In the village people, there are 5 members. What does the fifth one do during the YMCA?

Grabs ass and dances of course

Who was Your favorite Village person?

poet Anonymous

The Indian. It’s the fancy head wear I think.

Do you have a journal that you let nobody else see?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub said:The Indian. It’s the fancy head wear I think.

Do you have a journal that you let nobody else see?

I do...it's audio btw () part ideas at last minute, part confessional.

Do You draw in Your journal or is it all word?

poet Anonymous

Well, I have an everyday notebook that has poems and thoughts in. I also have a grimoire which has a few decorative doodles in. Leaves I liked, diagrams, sigils that kind of thing. I’m not that good at drawing so they really are just doodles. But being yourself when keeping a grimoire is important.

Do you think the internet has killed people’s logical mind?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

No, not yet...give it time.
It has kept the youth more sheltered from the knowledge of basic common sense.
Logic assessment can be googled can't it?

How old should a child be before letting them roam freely the internet?

poet Anonymous

souladareatease said:

How old should a child be before letting them roam freely the internet?

Freely... I think it should be 18. Although whether some adults should be allowed freely on the internet is largely questionable

If you received amazing service in a retail establishment, are you inclined to send in a thank you letter / e-mail?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub said:

Freely... I think it should be 18. Although whether some adults should be allowed freely on the internet is largely questionable

If you received amazing service in a retail establishment, are you inclined to send in a thank you letter / e-mail?

Yes...but I am also one of those folk who will request a manager and give proper kudos to the service-person.
The email option has made it easier.

Do You budget-shop (plan Your attack) when at a retail store?
Or do You just go in and break the bank?

poet Anonymous

Depends. Food I’m really anal about... will always write a list and stick to it to ensure we don’t break the bank chucking crap in. Retail stores... I love how you assume I go to retail stores....It’s far too peopley out there... 😂 Don’t even get me started on clothing stores. They are the actual antichrist. Hate everything about them.  

If I see something that grasps my attention, I’ll buy it. But it rarely happens. I much prefer old things over new.

What was the last thing that you made?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Miss_Sub said:Depends. Food I’m really anal about... will always write a list and stick to it to ensure we don’t break the bank chucking crap in. Retail stores... I love how you assume I go to retail stores....It’s far too peopley out there... 😂 Don’t even get me started on clothing stores. They are the actual antichrist. Hate everything about them.  

If I see something that grasps my attention, I’ll buy it. But it rarely happens. I much prefer old things over new.

What was the last thing that you made?

French toast and sausage

(I did Write a tune yesterday)

(I know You secretly haunt the halls of all the major retail shops-stop Your fibs)

What creation are You most proud of (made within the last few wks)

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Some of the things I cook. Love seeing peoples reactions when they eat my food

Do you follow a recipe or just go with your head when you cook

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012

Carpe_Noctem said:Some of the things I cook. Love seeing peoples reactions when they eat my food

Do you follow a recipe or just go with your head when you cook

Always the head...I like to keep the base and rip the rest apart to my liking or ideas.

Do You actively seek out new recipes?

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 893

I love simple food cooked really well, but on occasion I seek out something new and different to try that experiments with tastes and textures.  

Who taught you to cook?

Go to page:
Go to: