Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 854

Mister_Write said:
A:   That would depend on the location of the splinter!

Q:  If you could invite any 3 people to lunch, who would they be?

i think, this time around, it'd be my mother, her mother, and my daughter. unfortunately, the first two died years ago (my grandmother must be gone at least 50 years)  and my daughter is mostly house-bound with chronic fatigue syndrome suffered from since the age of 7. but how fine would that be, though, to have all four generations together? i'd get to know more about my grandmother, enjoy the time i can no longer have with my mum, and be closer to my daughter, give her a hug in real life.



does your partner/s.o love something you do and it makes you smile? (for me, it tickles me pink watching him giggle through a minions movie)


Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 971

butters said:
i think, this time around, it'd be my mother, her mother, and my daughter. unfortunately, the first two died years ago (my grandmother must be gone at least 50 years)  and my daughter is mostly house-bound with chronic fatigue syndrome suffered from since the age of 7. but how fine would that be, though, to have all four generations together? i'd get to know more about my grandmother, enjoy the time i can no longer have with my mum, and be closer to my daughter, give her a hug in real life.



does your partner/s.o love something you do and it makes you smile? (for me, it tickles me pink watching him giggle through a minions movie)



He talks to the cats. It's so cute. Proper melts my insides.

Are you a conformist or rebel?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 854

Sky_dancer said:

He talks to the cats. It's so cute. Proper melts my insides.

Are you a conformist or rebel?
ha, cute


both, depending i have a BIG thing about injustice and will brush conformity to the curb if i need to in order to address it


what's an ideal sort of size for a gathering of friends and family in your own home? do you like it crammed wall to wall, just a few, or???

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Fire of Insight
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 557

butters said:ha, cute


both, depending i have a BIG thing about injustice and will brush conformity to the curb if i need to in order to address it


what's an ideal sort of size for a gathering of friends and family in your own home? do you like it crammed wall to wall, just a few, or???


I hate having anyone over anymore.
Side effect of vicious criticism
over little side effects of children
on walls, furniture

Do you let children into your home?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 971

EdibleWords said:

I hate having anyone over anymore.
Side effect of vicious criticism
over little side effects of children
on walls, furniture

Do you let children into your home?


Yes, once they've been vetted and decontaminated; can't have them spreading disease and stealing when they're cleaning my chimney.

Do you pray?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3740

Sky_dancer said:

Yes, once they've been vetted and decontaminated; can't have them spreading disease and stealing when they're cleaning my chimney.

Do you pray?


I think very very hard...then there's usually a headache, that's how I know I've been given a divine answer.


Do You have a power spot or place of perfect relaxation?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2189

All the time through love and gratitude

How do you pray

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Fire of Insight
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 557

Carpe_Noctem said:All the time through love and gratitude

How do you pray


Involuntarily

You?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4076

I give gratitude more-so than I pray.  

What is your favorite subject to write about?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1644

Ahavati said:I give gratitude more-so than I pray.  

What is your favorite subject to write about?


You. ❤

The last television show you watched?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 971

Mr Robot, season 4.

Do you like cult films?

inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 275

Sky_dancer said:Mr Robot, season 4.

Do you like cult films?


I don't tend to watch movies, but I like shows that usually end up with some type of cult following.

What about music?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4076

inechoingsilence said:

I don't tend to watch movies, but I like shows that usually end up with some type of cult following.

What about music?


I Love film scores!  I use them to create a lot! Hans Zimmer all the way.

What do you love the most about holidays?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Fire of Insight
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 557

Ahavati said:

I Love film scores!  I use them to create a lot! Hans Zimmer all the way.

What do you love the most about holidays?


I don't know. I've got excessive Holiday baggage. But we've done Christmas for about 12 years, now. For the kids.... always for the kids...

Are you a Star Trek fan?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4076

EdibleWords said:

I don't know. I've got excessive Holiday baggage. But we've done Christmas for about 12 years, now.

Are you a Star Trek fan?


LMAO! I am a hard-core Trekkie!  All generations, movies! Long live Gene Roddenberry!

Do you enjoy sci-fi?

Go to page:
Go to: