Joined 13th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 2523

Please answer honestly

goodest
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 3007

wel ms violet i voted yes of course....but if sum of my work was n it i really wudnt wanna hav 2 purchase my own talent....if dat makes any sense....lol

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010
Forum Posts: 2329

definitely. i'd love to have a few certain different collections in hard copy too, but i'm going wishful on that one. [:

PierreTheMad
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 7th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 2808

I don't need to see myself in print but I do have to say that I have just a few people on here that I would pay for their work.

poet Anonymous

I voted yes.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010
Forum Posts: 2329

PierreTheMad said:I don't need to see myself in print but I do have to say that I have just a few people on here that I would pay for their work.

same, i'd certainly buy it either way. but there are a few here that should get more publicity, and i think a publisher would recognize that. if they don't they're....MMMMM!

violet
Vi
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 6awards
Joined 13th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 2523

Agreed.

Though i'm not intetested in being published myself, I'd love to buy a book of work from here. There its some genuine talent here

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

well,
i voted yes.
as has been pointed out, any publisher would be sure to make sure of a good book.

arran-darkstreet
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 26th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 46

yes i think there are a lot of talented people on here,more than enough to fill a decent book......and i,ll say it if nobody else will if some of my stuff wasnt in it id be really pissed and probably rip all my notebooks up and throw em in the fuckin  bin...there thats better...rant over with...apologies to everyone.peace and love.

siphondarkness
Levi
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 6th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 2026

Yeah

jolais
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 4th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 285

I'd buy it though I would hope the whole thing wasn't whining, suicidal, or shock effect poems.

goodest
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 3007

wel speakn as sum1 who has ben published, especially n dis economic state of da world, it is very difficult 2 sell books of poetry unless u hav a big name 2 begin wit....i had 1 poem puslished as part of a collection & i hav an entire book of my work published as wel....its actually harda dan u think but it is also a fairly easy process 2 get started....but its fairly costly 2.....

CruelHandedWriter
Jamie Rhodes
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 8awards
Joined 20th Sep 2009
Forum Posts: 1426

Hmmm it all depends, and its going to fricking tricky. Without dropping names, they are writers on here who the publishers would love, then there's the other 97% (joking, maybe). Maybe there could be two copies. I think it's going to be fricking tricky still. The whole thing would need to gel really well, and I don't think poetry diluted in teenage drama would carry off much of a theme. Hmmmmm... I vote for the second option.

mbass33
matthew bass
Fire of Insight
Honduras 7awards
Joined 22nd Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 334

I also voted for the second option

poet Anonymous

Yes from me.

Go to page:
Go to: