poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 153

This photo is from bakc when me and my ol' dawg Charly sauntered a-ways down some abandoned railway. She's a beagle/Italian greyhound mix and even though she's old girl she can still outrun my ass no problem! You gotta be ready to roll outta there drop of a hat should you encounter any Nawfuck South'en agents, who always "come heavy" with "legal protections" if you know what I'm saying!

I'm come here to feel things so always glad to see DeepU so busy in the summertime. Keep up the great works!  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2999

I've not posted in the forum for some time.

I'm doing really well. I no longer get hung up on the trials of life.
I try to spend time with this little guy most days. He is always so happy to see me and I love our long walks. 😁

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thank you.  He's a Cockapoo.

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 153

Magdalena said:I've not posted in the forum for some time.

I'm doing really well. I no longer get hung up on the trials of life.
I try to spend time with this little guy most days. He is always so happy to see me and I love our long walks. 😁

Always great to see you & Bailey here again! Looking awesome, as always

Here's my Charly hunting for moles behind my shack in Bland County, Va, last Winter. Need to get off my arse and take her out for a long walk today.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

SonderNinja said:

Always great to see you & Bailey here again! Looking awesome, as always

Here's my Charly hunting for moles behind my shack in Bland County, Va, last Winter. Need to get off my arse and take her out for a long walk today.

Thank you Ben. She's adorable ❤️ Take her out for that walk. I took Bailey out for 3 hours this morning. He was in his element. 😁

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15943

To all my Floridian friends - please be safe from Debby. I hear there are over 30,000 without power now and many areas are under water! Praying you're all safe!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

We're bracing for Debby Downer's deluge and heavy winds. Nothing like what Floridians experienced, I'm sure! But the problem is that our grounds are always so waterlogged. I lost a tree last week during a thunderstorm. Hopefully no more will go. Batten down, everyone.

LilDragonFly
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 22nd July 2017
Forum Posts: 113

Putting the final edits on my latest poetry project... really enjoyed putting this one together... especially the covers...

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

OH LAWD SHE HERE. . .

Torrential rain and wind and power loss, Oh! My! Thankfully the latter hasn't hit me, though we are under a flood warning. Everyone in her path take care. Don't drive if possible.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LilDragonFly
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 22nd July 2017
Forum Posts: 113

So excited... my latest poetry collection is up on Amazon...  Just in time for Poetry Club next week and a poetry reading...

Go to page:
Go to: