Go to page:

Sept. 11th

flowergirl
Tyrant of Words
44awards
Joined 14th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 231

How about changing your avatar to something with Sept. 11th to show support to the fallen, to their families and our country.....also the many rescue workers that gave their lives and unselfishly helped others. WE MUST NOT FORGET!! Xo :)

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

sounds good to me Flowergirl! we will never forget!

Simplepasserby
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 41

Count me in. May all the fallen, the innocent and first responders rest in peace, and never be forgotten.

napnau
Thought Provoker
Philippines 1awards
Joined 13th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 253

This one goes out to all the friends and loved ones who were robbed of their lives on this dreadful day. Their souls had found peace but their legacy continue to lingers in our minds beyond forgotten.

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

Never Again!

flowergirl
Tyrant of Words
44awards
Joined 14th Jan 2012

Thank you for your support on this. Luv and hugs xo :)

Solomon_Song
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 103awards
Joined 28th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 332

We in Britain do not forget.  When I arrived at my home rail station from work today I noticed the station had the Union Jack at halfmast. I was going to ask if someone in our national leadership or royal family had died before I cottoned on as to what date it was today.

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

Let us also remember what else happened today in Chile 41 years ago. President Allende, the democratically elected Marxist president of Chile, who fought till his last breath after a military led coup by General Pinochet which ousted the democratic government from power. Under Pinochet's dictatorial rule Chileans where persecuted and if no assent to his rule was given the those dissidents would be silenced for good. Chile's tragedy is owed to US efforts to oust any leader-or government-who proclaimed to be communist/marxist therefore in the eyes of the government a "threat" to democracy. Also because of Allende's effort to help the economic growth of his country he started to reign in businesses into government control ousting American companies in the process, so with already strained political ties economic decisions seemed to be the final straw.

Let us also not forget the millions of Iraqi civilians who have died over a war of aggression on Iraq over claims that would be later proved as false. Millions of families reeling from such profound loss, families themselves being wiped out from the American Bastion of Liberty and Freedom. The thousands of civilians in the Middle East that are caught in the crossfire of the "war on terror" when war itself is terrorism. The whole region destabilizing due to the greedy wants of old men and women wanting more for themselves and less for others. The loss of life on false pretense makes it all the worse when the main casualty of these wars are civilians who have done little to nothing in harming others or proclaiming to want to hurt someone from a different geographical region.

Questions may sometimes lead to a difficult but nonetheless truthful answers.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

schizodude said:Let us also remember what else happened today in Chile 41 years ago. President Allende, the democratically elected Marxist president of Chile, who fought till his last breath after a military led coup by General Pinochet which ousted the democratic government from power. Under Pinochet's dictatorial rule Chileans where persecuted and if no assent to his rule was given the those dissidents would be silenced for good. Chile's tragedy is owed to US efforts to oust any leader-or government-who proclaimed to be communist/marxist therefore in the eyes of the government a "threat" to democracy. Also because of Allende's effort to help the economic growth of his country he started to reign in businesses into government control ousting American companies in the process, so with already strained political ties economic decisions seemed to be the final straw.

Let us also not forget the millions of Iraqi civilians who have died over a war of aggression on Iraq over claims that would be later proved as false. Millions of families reeling from such profound loss, families themselves being wiped out from the American Bastion of Liberty and Freedom. The thousands of civilians in the Middle East that are caught in the crossfire of the "war on terror" when war itself is terrorism. The whole region destabilizing due to the greedy wants of old men and women wanting more for themselves and less for others. The loss of life on false pretense makes it all the worse when the main casualty of these wars are civilians who have done little to nothing in harming others or proclaiming to want to hurt someone from a different geographical region.

did you put that on your ISIS application?

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011

johnrot said:[quote-275953-schizodude]Let us also remember what else happened today in Chile 41 years ago. President Allende, the democratically elected Marxist president of Chile, who fought till his last breath after a military led coup by General Pinochet which ousted the democratic government from power. Under Pinochet's dictatorial rule Chileans where persecuted and if no assent to his rule was given the those dissidents would be silenced for good. Chile's tragedy is owed to US efforts to oust any leader-or government-who proclaimed to be communist/marxist therefore in the eyes of the government a "threat" to democracy. Also because of Allende's effort to help the economic growth of ihis country he started to reign in businesses into government control ousting American companies in the process, so with already strained political ties economic decisions seemed to be the final straw.

did you put that on your ISIS application?[/quote]

it's now the Islamic state and ad hominem attacks don't really faze me much anymore. if you disagree combat logic and reason with logic and reason.

wanderer
Faceless
Thought Provoker
4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2012
Forum Posts: 171

ISIS? Conspira. . . Never mind

A very warm gesture flowergirl ☺

flowergirl
Tyrant of Words
44awards
Joined 14th Jan 2012

Thank you my friend! Good to always see you. Appreciate the support. Xo :)

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Monstermusicdude,

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the war-torn deserts of the Middle East. You're willing to side with the Islamic Mindset, but not your own. You'd sooner prove how tolerate you are of genocidal savages whilst you're being dragged down a gazan street with your limbs cut off and your pathetic scrawny carcass chained to a motorbike.

You're an embarrassment, a complete and abject failure of the egotistical mindset of the left wing 'what's-hot' bias.

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011

AscensionES said:Monstermusicdude,

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the war-torn deserts of the Middle East. You're willing to side with the Islamic Mindset, but not your own. You'd sooner prove how tolerate you are of genocidal savages whilst you're being dragged down a gazan street with your limbs cut off and your pathetic scrawny carcass chained to a motorbike.

You're an embarrassment, a complete and abject failure of the egotistical mindset of the left wing 'what's-hot' bias.

Again I say ad hominem attacks do not faze me and is a fallacy. Also combat logic and reason with logic and reason. I do not support the Islamic State or any State that uses the tactics of fear and violence. What is-and has been-happening in Gaza is the systematic extermination of a certain group of people who the Zionist Israeli Government do not seas human beings. While Hamas isn't blameless-in fact they use the same methods of fear and violence-the systematic torture, subjugation,  and murder of civilians who have no part in the conflict. Genocides occur when the actions of words come to fruition by extremists who are not tuned into reality and see themselves as the most vital part of the plan. But because every country wants to look blameless in the eyes of the citizen they will alter and distort history for their purposes and gains. The most appalling genocides are either; those that people consider a necessary action that will lead to the deaths of civilians or when the sheer numbers and atrocities committed seems to great to comprehend.

As well as that I align myself with no political party or movement due to the fact that politics is a system built in order to divide people. I agree with sound, logical ideas that will lead not only to the betterment of a single geographical location but to every living being on this planet. The way the world is now is because of our own unwillingness to rise as well as the force of politics.

Use logic and reason.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

actual tweet from Michelle O' Bomber sept 12 2014

"The President & FLOTUS joined millions to #Remember911 with service by assembling backpacks with @KaBOOM volunteers."

I swear you can't make that shit up ^ ..or if you did you'd probably get a visit from the Secret Service  ..or SS for short

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/unreal-michelle-obama-remembers-911-shockingly-inappropriate-way/#72PuHyv3ylEGAUzz.99

Go to page:
Go to: