I totally understand.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 3004

anna_grin said:

you are really showing yourself up

No, I’m just not gonna dance for you. I have nothing to prove to you. I just want people to think. What YOU think is up to you.

Don’t you see how disgusting it is to insist everyone feels the same as you and agrees with you? They can only talk if you fact-check a thumbs up?

The court of public opinion does not operate that way and never did.

I keep reading TONS of provably false information you people post and I don’t lay waste to everything you say and feel because I don’t need to build myself up like that.

Seriously you guys are like a bunch of flat-spacers criticizing flat-earthers while you throw your hands up about dark matter and whine about the “cosmological axis of evil”

Grow up. You don’t know everything.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

delete- double post

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

anna_grin said:1) abortion for reasons of race or sex are vanishingly small and do not constitute the majority of abortion reasons. regardless, if that child will not be loved or more likely if the woman will face danger for having that child abortion is a compassionate choice.

2) a trafficked woman is unlikely to receive any kind of healthcare , let alone an abortion. she is a woman to whom the current laws are a hindrance and not a help.

edit to add that if she is indeed forced to have an abortion though she is having her rights violated it’s far better that she have access to a safe, clinical abortion.

i support the right to choose and not any kind of control over a woman’s body. a forced abortion is a form of control just as denying access to abortion is a form of control.

3) your political claims are all still bullshit, but I would be further repeating myself to elucidate why

4) what black wolf said

5) i'm not very interested in the fetus/baby argument.  what you call it is up to you, fact is it lives in your insides feeds off you and affects your "person" as described in your sacred 4th amendment.  to force a woman to carry a child to full term and give birth is, i would say, unreasonable seizure of your person.

6) what is not unreasonable is to require you to wear a mask, distance or isolate yourself, and yes, if you have no conditions that prevent it, receive a vaccine to protect your own and the public's health.

one of these scenarios is concerned with control and manipulation of a woman's reproductive system in order to dehumanise and oppress her. the other is in the interest of public health and safety.

you imagine we can "unite" when you believe:

claims of voter fraud
claims of covid19 fraud
reports of people dying or being harmed from the vaccine
and more
all from what we have all shown to you to be the least verifiable of sources .

it seems your idea of us uniting is everyone being bullied into agreeing with you.

not least that your continued attack on abortion is hateful and vitrolic.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

5) i'm not very interested in the fetus/baby argument.  what you call it is up to you, fact is it lives in your insides feeds off you and affects your "person" as described in your sacred 4th amendment.  to force a woman to carry a child to full term and give birth is, i would say, unreasonable seizure of your person.

Where is your right to seize their person?

6) what is not unreasonable is to require you to wear a mask, distance or isolate yourself, and yes, if you have no conditions that prevent it, receive a vaccine to protect your own and the public's health.

Arrogance. Foolish, too. My opinion.

one of these scenarios is concerned with control and manipulation of a woman's reproductive system in order to dehumanise and oppress her.

Abortion on demand is really abortion after threats, blackmail, beatings, the need to run away, etc. Abortion on demand destroys the evidence of pedophia and sex trafficking.

It’s racist patriarchy at its most violent.

You care about viruses and ignore the #1 cause of death. Nauseating.

We would have way more black people without the abortion machine. And way more liberals in general! Instead you let Catholics and Muslims outbreed you!

🤣🤣🤣

the other is in the interest of public health and safety.

Black Lives Matter, even in liberal white bellies!

it seems your idea of us uniting is everyone being bullied into agreeing with you

Haha! I’m throwing the language of you own party right back at you! Almost word-4-word!

not least that your continued attack on abortion is hateful and vitrolic.

Also you: “I hate you all!”

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

What IS this? This is the weirdest shit I’ve seen since the New Year began. Can someone explain to me in a sentence what political message this image is conveying? I’m baffled

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

1) they are not a "person".  as i have said, i support choice, i am not some raging mad abortionist that thinks everyone ever should terminate their pregnancy.  when you prioritise the rights of a jelly blob of nerves over a full human being it is growing inside, you violate that person's bodily autonomy.

abortion is never easy. it is never pleasant.  but it is necessary.

-if you want to see me as arrogant, go off.

there is not really any such thing as abortion on demand. it's not like you go to a vending machine and ask for 1 abortion please. the process is often fraught and subject to different restrictions by state.  you say it destroys evidence of pedophilia and sex trafficking. are the resultant babies so valuable as evidence you would allow them to be born of rape, incest or into horrific conditions where the mother can not support them?  there are other ways to prove and prosecute for these crimes.  denying these women and sometimes children their right to their own bodies does nothing to help any case and hurts these women.

again, no one should be coerced into an abortion. this should not happen.  however, do you imagine that in the case of sex trafficking especially, without access to proper facilities these women would live happy lives caring for their children? no, they would undergo dangerous illegal abortions, or the full term babies would be killed.  the issue for these women is not the services they used, it's the entire situation they're in.

the number one cause of death is i believe heart disease. abortions do not get counted as deaths.

it sickens me to see you once again misappropriate black lives matter when it has nothing to do with what i said, and nothing to do with you either.

i do find you disgusting, reprehensible, just a foul person.  i struggle to see your actions and words as anything less than deliberate hate and fear mongering.  i believe ypou have made a conscious choice to post what you know to be lies, and purport to be something you're not.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

The_Silly_Sibyl said:What IS this? This is the weirdest shit I’ve seen since the New Year began. Can someone explain to me in a sentence what political message this image is conveying? I’m baffled

Sorry. But here’s an explanation with a few more words.

“My body my choice” or “be responsible for others with your body”

Which is it?

Why are liberals abandoning their mantra? Shouldn’t masks be a conservative thing?

It’s a mental pretzel like everything-Pandemic.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

we had a lovely discussion where we agreed that the key word here is reasonable.

you are unreasonable.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

Sorry. But here’s an explanation with a few more words.

“My body my choice” or “be responsible for others with your body”

Which is it?

Why are liberals abandoning their mantra? Shouldn’t masks be a conservative thing?

ask yourself the same question.

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

EdibleWords said:

“My body my choice”

Normally I’d agree with that, but a pandemic tends to re-define “normal”, at least if you want everyone to survive it. Yes, you should be responsible for others with your body, because by choosing to not wear a mask in businesses and on public transport you are putting other people’s bodies at risk. If someone catches COVID and dies because you weren’t wearing a mask and you left germs in a public area, you are responsible for that. You are responsible for the death of someone’s mother, son, whatever.

I think when people (not just “liberals”) say “my body, my choice” they’re referring to the right of autonomy in cases where people might want to use their body for profit or personal gratification. For example, it’s your body, so you don’t have to let someone else perform sex acts on it if you don’t want to, and you don’t exert it against your will without recompense. That’s rape and slavery. Asking you to cover your mouth and nose if you wish to interact with densely populated or just enclosed public spaces is neither rape nor slavery.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:1) they are not a "person".  as i have said, i support choice, i am not some raging mad abortionist that thinks everyone ever should terminate their pregnancy.  when you prioritise the rights of a jelly blob of nerves

Don’t call black children blobs! Not at any stage! That’s the problem with bigots. Right there.

over a full human being it is growing inside, you violate that person's bodily autonomy.

The autonomy is the choice to be potentially pregnant. That’s where choice is. After you choose to be pregnant instead of donating parts to trans-women or whatever - you’re responsible for your body - as a hostage might get thrown into your womb.

abortion is never easy. it is never pleasant.  but it is necessary.

i do find you disgusting, reprehensible, just a foul person.  i struggle to see your actions and words as anything less than deliberate hate and fear mongering.  i believe ypou have made a conscious choice to post what you know to be lies, and purport to be something you're not.

Everybody can think for themselves here.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 117awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14829

EdibleWords said:

blahblah

Bollocks. There are & have been plenty of * conservatives * who support pro-choice. They also support mask wearing. Stop making the decision to have an abortion a politcal or ethnic faction. It's individual regardless of politcal, religious, or ethnicity ( until someone attempts to make it something else ).

"It's About Free Will": 3 Conservative Women On Why They're Pro-Choice

While the Republican Party’s public stance on abortion appears to be solidly against, there have been many historical outliers — from former first lady Betty Ford, to Ann Stone, Roger Stone’s ex-wife who founded the Republicans for Choice political action committee (PAC). Among the public, the opposition is not as entrenched as it seems: According to recent polling by Pew Research Center, over one-third of Republican adults believe that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

Everybody can think for themselves here.

i would definitely hope so.

i did not call black children blobs.  i called all fetuses blobs. why the hell are you attempting to insinuate discrimination here?

no one, i repeat no one, "makes a choice to be potentially pregnant."

to accept this as fact would be to assume having a womb is a choice. it is not.

no doctor will tie your tubes for you until you're at least 30, sometimes 40. plenty of time to get raped, for the pill to fail, to be in an abusive relationship, to be an addict, to be homeless, to be going to college, to just not want a baby. if you think otherwise you live in a fantasy land.

once again am getting real tired of your shit.

Go to page:
Go to: