So, how are we all?

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 16250

Grace said:

Wow! strong wind eh. Will write about our traditions soon.

Well I can't wait to read all about them! They might also belong in 'The Gathering Place' Grace! xo

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Because I haven't got enough to do, I've been commissioned to do the illustrations for an oracle deck! So excited to have been selected! I've done book and magazine covers as well as city posters, etc., but never an oracle deck!

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1758

Ahavati said:Because I haven't got enough to do, I've been commissioned to do the illustrations for an oracle deck! So excited to have been selected! I've done book and magazine covers as well as city posters, etc., but never an oracle deck!
Well done, A💐. I'll certainly buy a box.
Out with your pencils and get stuck in! 📝✏️ Will it have a theme? 💐

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

ajay said:
Well done, A💐. I'll certainly buy a box.
Out with your pencils and get stuck in! 📝✏️ Will it have a theme? 💐

Thanks, ajay! It does have a theme; however, the contract prevents me from saying anything beyond what I already have. I'll let you know as soon as it's public! Thanks for your support!

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Nippy 37° this morning and I'm off to the city for the morning and lunch with my brother! Thank goodness the winds have died down!  

Rather surprised that SCOTUS decided to hear Trump's immunity case. Just posted the latest HCR letter.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/12729/30/#575735

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
125awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16890

Ahavati said:

Well I can't wait to read all about them! They might also belong in 'The Gathering Place' Grace! xo

I will look that thread up

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Grace said:
I will look that thread up

It's a HUGE one, Grace. Doesn't get many participants; however, garners views by the hundreds! I don't think I've ever seen a thread with over 100k at only 1.2k replies! ( I could be very wrong. )

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11915/

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Heavy Rain! 42° - one of those days you want to just lie on the couch and read, or watch a series like Shogun with one of my favorite Asian actors, Hiroyuki Sanada!

After "Prey" came out featuring indigenous actress Amber Midthunder as Naru, there has been a push for a new Prey starring Sanada in feudal Japan. I think that would be one of the most awesome things ever!

Just finished posting the latest from HCR. I am relieved the government won't be shutting down ( for now, anyway ). I don't think these politicians understand the scope of Americans they could hurt by such grandstanding threats.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/12729/

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 124awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2648

Ahavati said:Heavy Rain! 42° - one of those days you want to just lie on the couch and read, or watch a series like Shogun with one of my favorite Asian actors, Hiroyuki Sanada!

After "Prey" came out featuring indigenous actress Amber Midthunder as Naru, there has been a push for a new Prey starring Sanada in feudal Japan. I think that would be one of the most awesome things ever!

I went to bed frightened last night the US seems to be in trouble and it was worrying me...the sun is out here today so I feel for your greys skies... this is what keeps me going...the flower, trees and sky

Just finished posting the latest from HCR. I am relieved the government won't be shutting down ( for now, anyway ). I don't think these politicians understand the scope of Americans they could hurt by such grandstanding threats.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/12729/

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Bren, I tried to hit quote but there's no text to reply to. I LOVE that photo! Hyacinth is one of my favorite flowers. 💐

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2598

I am fanfukintastic. How are all of you! <3  

poet Anonymous

I’m good! It’s my birthday today, so I’ve been celebrating 🥳

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:I’m good! It’s my birthday today, so I’ve been celebrating 🥳

Happy Birthday! 🎂

mysteriouslady