Go to page:

Would You Rather

archie23
archie23
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 38

Comedy

would you rather lose a hand or a foot?

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2715

foot

would you rather call or text?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4151

dejure said:foot

would you rather call or text?


Call a strong beautiful smart sexy woman and text friends and family.

Would you rather go try something new or stick to the same thing?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3260

My brain says new. My OCD, however, says donít kid yourself, bitch.

Would you rather have digital photos or photos printed out in frames?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3260

Northern_Soul said:

Would you rather have digital photos or photos printed out in frames?

poet Anonymous

am a dude from the 80's so its obviously the latter when it comes to personal preference

same question

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3260

Ooo. I do have framed photos in the front room. But I think I also like digital for convenience. I like having my nearest and dearest close by.

Would you rather live without alcohol or live without chocolate?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Ooo. I do have framed photos in the front room. But I think I also like digital for convenience. I like having my nearest and dearest close by.

Would you rather live without alcohol or live without chocolate?


well...to be brutally honest i actually live without both...

same question

Casted_Runes
Casted_Runes
Turpin
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 38

I donít drink.

Dive into a swimming pool of other peopleís snot, or bathe in your own urine?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4151

Casted_Runes said:I donít drink.

Dive into a swimming pool of other peopleís snot, or bathe in your own urine?


Neither.

Would rather go to a casino or a strip club?


_Skylark_
_Skylark_
Twisted Dreamer
Puerto Rico
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 56

Strip club any day.

Would you rather get drunk or stoned?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4151

_Skylark_ said:Strip club any day.

Would you rather get drunk or stoned?


Rather drink with you.

Would you rather be in a hot tub or take a mud bath?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

Rather drink with you.

Would you rather be in a hot tub or take a mud bath?


Mud bath...with you

same question

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2715

Hot tub is more relaxing for me

would you rather have a reality show following your life or a movie about your life?


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4151

dejure said:Hot tub is more relaxing for me

would you rather have a reality show following your life or a movie about your life?



Reality show about my life like the movie Ed TV.

Would rather go out with good friends or bad friends?

Go to page:
Go to: