Go to page:

Would You Rather

OxyMoronicMe
OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

dejure said:i think rain even though o never walked through snow

would you rather take a swim in a lake or the ocean?


ocean

would you rather dip in a hot spring or have a cold shower?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

OxyMoronicMe said:

ocean

would you rather dip in a hot spring or have a cold shower?


Hot spring with a beautiful smart strong sexy woman.

Would you rather go to eat or stay home?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3247

Depends on the mood Iím in. I do love a takeaway.

Would you rather paint or use coloured pencils?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Depends on the mood Iím in. I do love a takeaway.

Would you rather paint or use coloured pencils?

The latter

Would you rather (you Missy) give up Tea or give up food for a day?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3247

Mate.

Literally I donít know why you would insult me with such a genuinely hurtful decision. Because youíd have to shove red hot pokers up my nose for me to even suggest stopping drinking tea. Christ almighty. Itís like a magic elixir that stops absolute fucklords from invading my brain.

Ö I of course jest, dude. I jest. But no, tea keeps me from punching stupid people in the throat most days.

Would you rather live in Australia or a different country given the choice?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Mate.

Literally I donít know why you would insult me with such a genuinely hurtful decision. Because youíd have to shove red hot pokers up my nose for me to even suggest stopping drinking tea. Christ almighty. Itís like a magic elixir that stops absolute fucklords from invading my brain.

Ö I of course jest, dude. I jest. But no, tea keeps me from punching stupid people in the throat most days.

Would you rather live in Australia or a different country given the choice?

Well...why you wanna kick me outta me home, Lady?!!!
nowhere else.

Would you rather visit Galway in Ireland or Portsmouth, Eng?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

cold_fusion said:
Well...why you wanna kick me outta me home, Lady?!!!
nowhere else.

Would you rather visit Galway in Ireland or Portsmouth, Eng?


Galway in Ireland.

Would rather drink wine or soda?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3247

Soda. I donít drink alcohol.

Would you rather buy cheap or buy things that last, but might be a bit more expensive?

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2152



Would you rather buy cheap or buy things that last, but might be a bit more expensive?[/quote]

Im both. I spend tons on certain things yet some things need a coupon and need to be on clearance.

Would you rather cut the grass or shovel the snow?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3247

Cut the grass.

Would you rather ride on a rollercoaster or ride on an airplane?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Cut the grass.

Would you rather ride on a rollercoaster or ride on an airplane?

The former

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

cold_fusion said:
The former

Same question


A private airplane.


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Phantom2426 said:

A private airplane.



Would you rather go to a rock concert or a night club?

_Skylark_
_Skylark_
Twisted Dreamer
Puerto Rico
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 56

Rock concert 🤘🏽

Would you rather sun gaze or moon gaze?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
37awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2091

moon gaze 🎑


horror or comedy?

Go to page:
Go to: