Go to page:

Behind The Wall of Government  Election 2020

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

Valeriyabeyond said:

Kinda makes sense
Although Hillary would be the reason he would go at all
Hillary is suspected to like the young girls Bill was just a tramp like Trump
Hah a Trump tramp not funny
Go get yourself some coffee


Back with my coffee... ☕️😂

Uh, itís really just a personal theory, you guys...

How safe is a guy like him, ever? When I see him, knowing that he could still go to prison, not immune from his ultra shady heydays

...and with that weak heart.... He looked ...more like a harem member than a pimp.

Have you read ďtrance-formation of AmericaĒ the book by a freed mind-control experiment slave? I canít say itís all true, but it is at least a historical fiction with some very real dark half-secrets. Now thereís some tin-foil reading!

Project Monarch is real.

And if the book was fake, thereís enough real names in it that didnít sue for defamation.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

lepperochan said:That's not true Bill is probably in the best position of the three. his discrepancies are over. the Clinton foundation have sorted it. the other two's are just about to begin

Bill has had how many heart surgeries now? Heís weak. Miserable. And could still go to prison, I believe. I donít think former presidents are immune to murder charges. And I donít think murder has an expiration date. Not in America.

Say, do you think people will overlook or impeach Joe Biden for his Ukraine BS? Heís wanted for a class-A felony there.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13730

murder is murder so to be fair: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush jnr, Obama, and Trump should all have been jailed

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

lepperochan said:murder is murder so to be fair: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush jnr, Obama, and Trump should all have been jailed

Wait: when did Trump murder?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13730

EdibleWords said:

Wait: when did Trump murder?


Top Iranian general, two Iraqi diplomats to name three....

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

lepperochan said:

Top Iranian general, two Iraqi diplomats to name three....


Justifiable homicide? I donít count that. Hatred of another is murder. Self defense, or of the innocent is not that. Try again. Sorry. Iím not trying to be obtuse!

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

I donít know about any Reagan murders, either. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The pro-abort globalists, yeah. Murderers. And often also because of literal mafia. Nixon was literally mafia before he was Vice/then president and the Clintons had someone write a whole book on their murders. Lots of strange deaths followed them.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13730

EdibleWords said:

Justifiable homicide? I donít count that. Hatred of another is murder. Self defense, or of the innocent is not that. Try again. Sorry. Iím not trying to be obtuse!



Justifiable murder ?  right, cos if Iran done it, drone-bombed an American general I'm betting you'd have a fkn canary. it'd be murder then. you're not obtuse. hypocrite maybe, Ostrich maybe ( head in the sand)


fair enough, I'm getting the feeling you  think Trump is Jesus reincarnated. good luck with that



EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

lepperochan said:


Justifiable murder ?  right, cos if Iran done it, drone-bombed an American general I'm betting you'd have a fkn canary. it'd be murder then. you're not obtuse. hypocrite maybe, Ostrich maybe ( head in the sand)


Justifiable homicide: The taking of a human life under circumstances of justification, as a matter of right, such as self-defense, or other causes set out in statute

The drones were ďin response to an escalating series of attacksď

Quick question: Is Trump using his office to reduce foreign presence? Is he trying to minimize the cost of terrorism to both sides? Heís awfully considerate towards our enemies, compared to Obama. Way fewer drones strikes, showing restraint.

But then, Obama wasnít interested in stopping the top. He was just making busy-work out of wedding-parties.

fair enough, I'm getting the feeling you  think Trump is Jesus reincarnated. good luck with that


I donít believe in reincarnation.

I do believe in repeating patterns of history.

Sounds self-condemning on the surface, I admit. 😊 Trump is a sheep.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1973

Trump is a Sheep

As in a wet
behind the ears

...barely political
animal

Not just a sheep
a white lamb

Very gullible
simple and sincere

stable genius
annoying-orange-bad

and yet he
... is our wall

better than the
blip of stuff

at the border
with Christ in him

heís a part
of prophecy
Written by EdibleWords
Go To Page  

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

The ponce is dead now, but I always wondered how the people lived, before David Cockerfella took their heart.
Were they paid loads of money to enjoy, before giving him their heart?
Taking good people out the world so a fanny like that can carry on?
I find it interesting and disturbing at the same time.




rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1769

WSJ Nov 19
"A state court judge in Arizona dismissed a lawsuit Thursday in which the Arizona Republican Party sought to halt the certification of Maricopa County's election results and force the county to complete a broader quality-control audit of some ballots.

In their lawsuit, the Republicans claimed officials in the state's most populous county violated a state statute when they conducted a hand-count audit based on vote centers rather than precincts. That audit came back with 100% accuracy, an attorney for the Arizona Secretary of State said in court Wednesday.

Arizona Superior Court Judge John Hannah pressed the plaintiffs Wednesday to articulate the goal of the lawsuit and how they were injured. A lawyer for the Republican Party replied that it was all about checking for errors. "They did the audit, they found no errors," the judge said. "How will it make a difference in the outcome of the election?""

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

rabbitquest said:WSJ Nov 19
"A state court judge in Arizona dismissed a lawsuit Thursday in which the Arizona Republican Party sought to halt the certification of Maricopa County's election results and force the county to complete a broader quality-control audit of some ballots.

In their lawsuit, the Republicans claimed officials in the state's most populous county violated a state statute when they conducted a hand-count audit based on vote centers rather than precincts. That audit came back with 100% accuracy, an attorney for the Arizona Secretary of State said in court Wednesday.

Arizona Superior Court Judge John Hannah pressed the plaintiffs Wednesday to articulate the goal of the lawsuit and how they were injured. A lawyer for the Republican Party replied that it was all about checking for errors. "They did the audit, they found no errors," the judge said. "How will it make a difference in the outcome of the election?""


Utter bullshit who  the f#ck elected that judge
The law is the law.
People didn't sit around eating sandwiches and one day decided "hey let's do it this way"
The law was enacted for a reason
It doesn't matter how it affects the outcome of the election
What matters is they did not follow the law  

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

"Love is the only engine of survival." Leonard Cohen.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

ďWeíre all falling apart. Some just hide it better than othersĒ Humpty Dumpty

Go to page:
Go to: