Forum Posts: 2983

drone said:
Assuming
now I'm ONLY Assuming
THAT YOUR MENTAL AGE
IS IN
Double digits
I'm amazed you posted this

From October 2019 to early April 2020, the flu killed an estimated 24,000 to 62,000 people in the US, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Those numbers are preliminary, and the CDC said it stopped updating its preliminary estimates for this flu season on April 4.

YOU do understand the word Estimated WE CALL IT A GUESS

HAVE YOU EVER
Asked your self the question
WHY are there doctors and scientists
with the same Diplomas
as the ones YOU ARE ALLOWED
to see on the net and tv
BUT the doctors and scientists
who say this is wrong
are not allowed
TO HAVE AN OPEN PUBLIC
DEBATE
with these other government
doctors and scientists
on such a Serious Matter
that affects US all
OR DO YOU THINK
These OTHER
doctors and scientists
Are just
Conspiracy Theorists
They don't have a clue
and yet
they have the same Diplomas
as the ones
you blindly believe
without question
And most of these you believe
Are what are called
computer modelling [scientists]
look at their history
ON How many times
they were wrong
AND YET
you believe
HAVE YOU EVER
ASKED YOUR SELF
the question
WHERE are the photos
WHERE is the film footage
of inside these hospitals
that are overwhelmed
with the sick and dying
from this CONAvirus er
how come
it would sell a hell of a lot of news papers
would it not
And lets not forget
the strange fact
that most if not all
of these dead people
have not even been tested
for this Conavirus
just assumed they died from it
and where oh where
is the list of deaths
from the normal viruses
IT IS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE
OR IS IT
THAT FREE THINKING PEOPLE
DON'T HAVE
A FUCKING CLUE

I Apologize
my estimation
of your
mental AGE
WAS WRONG
Your nowhere near double digits

Strangely for once I totally agree with you

your posts have been factual and well researched - BRAVO  

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2257

JohnnyBlaze said:

Uhh ... yeah? It wasn't that long of a post. A couple of minutes at the most.

It was a lot quicker than the articles you cut and paste from sketchy websites full of "opinionated" journalism like RT.com financed by Russian propagandists with political agendas.

If you want anyone to take your "opinions" seriously, educate yourself with the facts provided by more reliable sources.

ER have you learned
the meaning of the word
Thoroughly
The meaning of the word
research

JUST TO FIND
JUST TO PROVE
THAT THIS GUY
WHO CALLS HIMSELF DRONE
IS WRONG
SO YOU CAN BITCH SLAP HIM
BIG TIME
TO SHOW HOW IGNORANT
HE REALLY IS
NOW
ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CELL
ON ACTIVE DUTY
Would be doing this
BUT NO
You sad little
misbegotten mushroom
Refusing to grow
out of your dark little
Comfort Zone
Attacking those
who are not in your
group hug all better now cult
Understandable
IT shames me to say
I used to be just like you
believing what I'm fed
no questioning
NO research
just reading those big letters
on the front page

You said
If you want anyone to take your "opinions" seriously, educate yourself with the facts provided by more reliable sources. LETS break this down a little shall we

I don't want anyone
to take me seriously,
I don't want anyone
to believe me
ME
I just sow seeds
may they fall on
Barron land
scrubland
or Fertile land
SO BE IT

You speak about
educating my self
with the facts
Provided
by more reliable sources

I find this a little confusing
educating my self
with the facts
Provided
by more reliable sources
HOW DO YOU KNOW
These ER
reliable sources
ARE
Reliable FACTS
WITHOUT
Doing a little Research
WITHOUT
using the filter
of common sense logical reasoning
and a little
Curiosity
FOR people like you
Curiosity
Is a very VERY  
Nasty word
that should not exist
sad really

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:So ( for those who think the numbers are highly inflated ), let's say 1/2 of 143K was non covid, that still leaves 71.5K that were covid, which is  almost 2018's total for a year and our year isn't up yet. . .

Actually, since this was created it's now 173,979 deaths ( in the U.S. alone ). Do the math. . .even dividing it by half. . .

Apparently all the extra deaths occuring in the U.S. in 2020 are either being caused by something else or these people are still alive in secret villages.

But we can't prove anything because there are no videos of pandemic response inside hospitals like you see on "Grays Anatomy" or "Chicago Med".

If only our reporters were savvy enough to infiltrate ICU's with recording devices and invade the privacy of extremely ill to dying people.

Silly us in our thinking that we could take interviewed doctors and nurses at their word.

Or the word of family members.

Ahavati said:From my first cousin:

COVID-19

I know everyone has heard so many times wash your hands, wear a mask in public and practice social distancing.  I’ve listened to the news daily on all the stories about COVID-19 and how sick someone is that gets it and trust me I did everything I was suppose to do to keep from getting but it GOT ME.  I actually thought I had been sick in the past but I’ve never been this sick in my life.  I’m on day 10 of being sick and I’m just now able to drink more than 1 Sprite in a 24 hr period and food is something I’ve not even thought about.  When I first got sick I thought I had a stomach virus because I woke up on Tuesday 11th I was throwing up and I had diarrhea.  When I went to the hospital here on Wednesday 12th they said it was a virus and they sent me home only for me to continue throwing up and having diarrhea.  I went 3-4 days with no sleep because I had the dry heaves and my body would not let me rest.  On Sunday 16th Russ Martin called our friend Stacey Bagnal she came over and after talking to me and checking me she told Russ to get me back to the hospital so Russ told me I had to go back to the hospital but I went to a different hospital not the one that told me I had a virus.  When we got to the hospital it was all I could do to walk into the Emergency Room I was so weak.  The first thing they did was test me for Covid-19, they wouldn’t let Russ back with me until my test came back negative BUT it didn’t I was POSITIVE.  They moved me straight up stairs to the COVID-19 floor.  I was in a little room with a bathroom and a TV.  My door had to be closed all the time, I still couldn’t go to sleep because I was dry heaving and running to the bathroom.  I was in the hospital Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  
They called me from the admissions office Tuesday morning and informed me my insurance company I have would only let me stay 2 nights with Covid-19, so I came home Tuesday.  Russ just fixed me a piece of toast and I was able to eat half of it and now my stomach is hurting so bad.  
I want to thank everyone for all the prayers you’ve been praying for me, I still have a way to go but I’m finally heading in the right direction.  
I hope this can help someone if they are having problems and they are worried that they may have Covid-19.  And it really is so important to practice social distancing and keep your hands washed.  I pray you all stay safe and God Bless You ❤️

My grandson is also sick; we're waiting for the results of his.

This has been a week.  Stay safe, Peeps. ❤

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Silly us in our thinking that we could take interviewed doctors and nurses at their word.
WITHOUT
Doing a little research
Without
TAKING A LITTLE PEEK
BEHIND THE SCENES
yes
IT IS SILLY OF US
NOT TO LOOK
TO DEEP

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

drone said:Silly us in our thinking that we could take interviewed doctors and nurses at their word.
WITHOUT
Doing a little research
Without
TAKING A LITTLE PEEK
BEHIND THE SCENES
yes
IT IS SILLY OF US
NOT TO LOOK
TO DEEP

Yep.

No one in this thread or the previous Covid 19 thread has done any research.

You really need to find yourself a more productive hobby.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

‘Instant Coffee’ COVID-19 Tests Could Be the Answer to Reopening the U.S.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/instant-coffee-covid-19-tests-could-be-the-answer-to-reopening-the-u-s/

Daily or near-daily testing could be the key to opening our society, and that comes down to making the tests widely available and affordable. If you had the option to test yourself in the morning by spitting into a tube (or swabbing your nose) and waiting 15 minutes for the results, and if it cost you no more than a couple of dollars, wouldn’t you jump at that chance?

It all sounds great in theory until you factor in all the people that refuse to acknowledge the virus exists - like all those people who insist upon attending standing room only parties without masks.

It would be more beneficial if you could get such a test at a testing facility where your infection or non infection status becomes a matter of public record.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

JohnnyBlaze said:

Yep.

You really need to find yourself a more productive hobby.

I find it
Amazing
How you wiggle
like a worm
on a hook
Desperately
TRYING TO PLAY
word games

YOU SAID
OH PLEASE
IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO
I suggest you just
sit on the side lines
coz
your useless
in playing
the game of getting everyone one this thread
on your side
which I find really really funny
coz i'm not even on the pitch
I don't play

IS this all you have in your toolbox
PLEASE
Tell me you have something better
SAD

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

drone said:

I find it
Amazing
How you wiggle
like a worm
on a hook
Desperately
TRYING TO PLAY
word games

YOU SAID
OH PLEASE
IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO
I suggest you just
sit on the side lines
coz
your useless
in playing
the game of getting everyone one this thread
on your side

which I find really really funny
coz i'm not even on the pitch
I don't play

IS this all you have in your toolbox
PLEASE
Tell me you have something better
SAD

If I wanted everyone on my side, I'd pat you on the back and say, "Another great post, Drone!"

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

JohnnyBlaze said:

If I wanted everyone on my side, I'd pat you on the back and say, "Another great post, Drone!"

If I wanted everyone on my side, I'd pat myself on the back and say, "Another great post, J.B
er
TRY AGAIN

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

YEP It all sounds great
in theory
until you factor in
all the people that refuse to acknowledge THEY HAVE BEEN LIED TO - like all those people who insist upon attending standing room only parties wearing masks.
HAHAHA

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

drone said:YEP It all sounds great
in theory
until you factor in
all the people that refuse to acknowledge THEY HAVE BEEN LIED TO - like all those people who insist upon attending standing room only parties wearing masks.
HAHAHA

Now people worried about contracting the virus are attending crowded gatherings?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Blood pressure medication improves COVID-19 survival rates

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-08/uoea-bpm082020.php

Medication for high blood pressure could improve Covid-19 survival rates and reduce the severity of infection - according to new research from the University of East Anglia.

Researchers studied 28,000 patients taking antihypertensives - a class of drugs that are used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).

They found that the risk of severe Covid-19 illness and death was reduced for patients with high blood pressure who were taking Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme inhibitors (ACEi) or Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARB).

My first reaction was - is it the bp medicine or is it because these people are likely in more decent health because they see a doctor on a regular basis?

But it turns our that it is because of a particular med out of numerous types of bp meds that the risk is reduced.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

JohnnyBlaze said:Blood pressure medication improves COVID-19 survival rates

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-08/uoea-bpm082020.php

My first reaction was - is it the bp medicine or is it because these people are likely in more decent health because they see a doctor on a regular basis?

But it turns our that it is because of a particular med out of numerous types of bp meds that the risk is reduced.

Let alone does that mean anyone who took it
would be reducing their blood pressure ?

That does not truly sound healthy ...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Blackwolf said:

Let alone does that mean anyone who took it
would be reducing their blood pressure ?

That does not truly sound healthy ...

Right. For those with normal blood pressure, you would have to counter the drop with an increase in order to reap the anti Covid benefit.

So It would only be practical for people already hospitalized with Covid where they could be closely monitored.

But if you are already on it? I guess it's a plus.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Hong Kong man was reinfected by the coronavirus, researchers say

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/hong-kong-man-was-reinfected-coronavirus-researchers-say-n1237840

The finding suggests that some patients who recover from COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, may have only short-lived immunity from reinfection. The case will likely also be significant for scientists who have been working on treatments using antibodies from recovered coronavirus patients, and those who have been scrambling to develop a safe and effective vaccine, though it’s too soon to draw any firm conclusions.

But the research is not necessarily cause for panic. Reinfection is common with other coronaviruses. Akiko Iwasaki, a professor of immunobiology at Yale University, tweeted shortly after the study was released that the study did not show anything unexpected.

"This is no cause for alarm - this is a textbook example of how immunity should work," she wrote.

1) Second infection was asymptomatic. While immunity was not enough to block reinfection, it protected the person from disease. (2/n)

Go to page:
Go to: