Corrupt a Wish

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
123awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16283

omywish!

Wish granted you have a cyborg to do stuff for you. You get rich and live well pursuing your hobbies. The cyborg however get humanised because its around people too much. It soon became jealous of your lifestyle and one night it kills you. Pretend to be you...take over your home and family without anyone noticing the difference.

I wish I will live long enough to see space tourism commence.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Wish granted, your 99th birthday your grand children buy you a ticket for the first ever space tourist flight to the moon. You have the most amazing experience, there's video footage of you waving a Red Bull sponsorship flag moments before you take the first steps onto the moon, you even break the Guinness moon record for the longest golf drive, then you got shot back to earth in the shuttle and have your 15 seconds of fame, until... NASA comes toward and admits that the 1969 mission to the moon was all a hoax, then NASA exposes the Red Bull's moon tourist adventures as a complete hoax... the reality, you never left planet earth and all your memories of the moon were just implanted into your brain.

I wish fruit and vegetables tasted like bacon and fried chicken, but still retained their nutritional value.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
123awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Double post

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
123awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted.  Organic farms with inter- species grafting and production are now in operation resulting in lambs tasting like broccoli and onions; spinach tasting like chicken and clucking to boot, among many others.  However consumers including your good self get effected by the dna and chemical contents and start to look tasty to your food. You now start to avoid and flee from clucking spinach and leafy looking cows as well as gamboling cabbages.

I wish we have holographic mobile phones.

Comrade
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd June 2014
Forum Posts: 16

Wish granted. Holographic phones are roaming the globe. We can build artificial holographic worlds with the technology. Those artificial worlds can be filled with anything that can be imagined. They can have their own people with their own holographic phones. We begin to realize we could just be holographs ourselves.

I wish I could travel freely between the multiverse.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 32awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6705

Wish granted. You travel freely between the multiverse but lack any control over the travel and are little more than a loose pebble in a rushing stream or a leaf in violent wind. You are pulled and pushed, moved and transported here and there with o warning or control. The sudden displacement is agonising vivid, unexpected and ultraviolent, immense vomiting and diarrhoea results from your travels. Your body is always on edge, your nerves shredded, your mind unfocussed and your brain flooded with sickening adrenaline as your heart beats maniacally. Soon, though an eternity to you, your soul will be shredded beyond acceptance, rended into thousands upon thousands of pieces: ever moving and in ever agony.

I wish I could focus some more.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
123awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted. You are focused. You are sooo focused, you are the dot on a piece of paper, and stay on that dot for eternity.

I wish I was a six feet tall muscled Amazon like Xena the Warrior Princess, instead of five and pudgy.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

wish granted. you are no longer five and pudgy. you are .. twenty odd and worked on-set six days a week.

your arms are so strong you crushed your would be husband to death with a hug, it's the second time a death occured.

the first poor soul has his head crushed by your thighs. police arrest you. you're looking at a fair stretch.

I wish hedghogs could fly

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 32awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Wish granted. Hedgehogs can fly, the areonautus punctum more commonly known as 'flying pricks' are a constant harassment and danger to homo sapiens, mammals, land animals, birds, insects, trees, buildings, plants and anything not far under the sea. While it is extremely annoying and irritating to be pricked by a flying hedgehog or to swat the things away continuously, it is the now airborne cancer in the hedgehogs that can affect humans that is far more troubling. Fortunately the flying hedgehogs go extinct shortly after the evolution of flying tigers, lions, crocodiles and bears. Unfortunately the human race is long extinct to observe such a curious development.

I wish I had something to fill this space.

Bloodlove
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Your wish is granted!

Now that you have something to fill this space, you never get a moment to rest, always singing and dancing with glee. Infecting the world with your uncrushable super positive spirit. Eventually after being so happy all the fucking time your friends and family are annoyed by you, your would be girlfriend never meets you and you are not even aware that life has changed at all. Looking up at the clouds wondering what wonderful shapes there are, you forget to watch were you are walking, and a semi truck runs you over. But don't worry about it, you died with a smile on your face😁

I wish I could kill a thousand people with no fear of criminal prosecution.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

Your wish is granted, but you failed to be specific on what type of people, and you ended up bludgeoning 1000 Fisher Price play-set people, and no one really died.

I wish I had a job lined in a different place,  up so I could relocate.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 32awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Wish granted. You get to relocate to Mexico to build the Wall for President Trump.

I wish I had more time.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
123awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted. you are a triangle made of wood behind a farmer's shed. you live your life rotting away as a bored triangle made of wood.

I wish Gotham city was real and I live in it.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 32awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Wish granted. Though you are unnamed cop number 3 who is slaughtered forgettably as the next arkham inmate breaks loose and makes a name for themselves. Or you are unnamed goon number 469 who is crippled beyond repair by the Batman because you worked for the Penguin/Joker to steal something all to simply earn money to support your family, though that is apparently overlooked by a bat bully.

I wish I could draw better. (So many images and visions cast adrift into the void, and those that are drawn down are like crude flat school sketches devoid of any similarity to the coloured panoramic vistas full of sights and sounds.)

Go to page:
Go to: