Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16067

Wish granted. You can draw very well. Heck you can draw so well your drawings are very realistic. You become obsessed with adding sounds and the 3D effect that you become quite mad and draw on every surface you can find. This results in your arrest and imprisonment where you draw on everything in prison irritating everyone and making them want to kill you, so you end up in solitary confinement.

I wish I can travel and visit the seven wonders of the world.

Blue42
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 10th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 14

Your wish is granted and becomes your curse. You draw with such realism and with practiced ease yet find you cannot stop the strokes of your pen. Horrors from your past reveal themselves to you. The art you love begins to testify against you. Unable to control the creation desire you rip yourself apart.

I wish I could convince the world that the future of our species is worth fighting for, not the sovereignty of our nations

Monstar69
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 19

Wish granted for the guy that wished for his own mountain...but now trespassers have discovered that the pine combs on your private mountain trees have a never before seen or heard of "ether-based cravity-cicle energy serum" that completely stops aging , death , halitosis and erectile dysfunction in just one breath so the government send in shadow ops to kill you in your sleep so it looks like natural causes and forges your signature on your last will and testament that says 'in case of your un-timely demise you donate the mountain to parks and recreation.

I wish i could find my girl a gift that she would cherish and love like the glitter-covered pine-comb i made my mom in the 2nd grade that she kept and displayed with adoration for over 40years til her death. God rest her soul.

Monstar69
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 19

wish granted...... but now everybody becomes obsessed with fighting for any and every cause as a fucking united unit of holier than thou 'do-gooders' with all the right answers and all the right question that there is no more ignorant arrogance left in the world and the very thought of reality TV sparks anarchy amongst the very idea of bad ideas and so God is offended to the point of amazement that He created the perfect ant-farm He thinks Himself out of existence and so you not only destroy the world but religion along with it....congratulations Satan.
                                  NOW
I wish for an original idea to wish for

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

wish granted, you think of an original wish ...but the reason why it's so original is because no one would ever wish for something like that, in short, now every person on this planet has porcupine needles growing on their erogenous zones

I wish there were 100 primary colours

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

Vish Granted.  But despite the psychedelic spectrum of aesthetic brilliance now enjoyed by all with light-wave receptive eyes, the alien enemy from 15 galaxies over, somehow injects a parasitical virus onto each reflected photon, so that the more we look at everything, the more we are infected - and by this, our mitochhodrial divisioning is affected and reduced, causing many among us to fall apart and perish.  So it is ordained by the wiser religious leaders of all the commercial brand denominations to close our eyes in blindness and not look upon anything of this world - thus defeating the possible increase of infinite beauties that could be imagined by this wish's granting.

I wish all the music of the world both recorded and yet to be sung, could be accessed as the way words are spokenly seen in our minds.

[ REALLY PEOPLE!  THIS IS THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FORUM THREAD ON DUP  - HOW ON EARTH COULD IT HAVE BEEN DORMANT FOR 3 YEARS?????!!!!  a ZILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLION HATS OFF TO USER UMM FOR DIGGING UP THIS ARCHEOLOGICAL TREASURE!!!

ANYONE ON THIS SITE AT THIS HOUR, OR TIME-ABOUTS :  KEEP THE FLAME OF THIS THREAD GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ]

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

well, I suppose Monstar69's last 2 posts in 2016 were damn rad enough to finish the thread!

But no no no , this thread must go on On ON ! !!  !!!   !!!!

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

My goodness!  Looking over at my past submissions to this thread, I was WAY better and more intricate back in 2014!  I shouldn't just show up on DUp every 400 days conditionally wreaked on 17% strawberry wine, and attempt improvisational Fine Fiction on the sudden spot!

Okay, random on-the-spot alt version 2nd attempt: (still drunkenly ridiculous)

Wish Granted.  But although the Interior Design Consultancy industry becomes a six figure salary position due to the increased complexity of pleasing home decor options, Art Class in most common highschools and universities become unnervingly difficult and impassible.  Seeing a near 100% failure rate of participating pupils, most jurisdictional governments reduce and cancel funding to almost all Visual Arts Programs.  Although this reduction of University Art Students produces a temporary increase of societal workplace efficiency in the service sector and skilled trades, the inevitable future loss of quantity of Good Art starts to be felt by all - increased stress levels and less potent circadian refreshment results.  Movies become duller, art galleries are a thing of the past, and the urban world is dominated by an excess of civil engineers and cement grey uniformity!  The spark of human desire is douced and most necessary innovations that should occur, never do.

Alt wish:  I wish this thread keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps going and going and going and g oinggggggggggg . . . . .. .   .. .. . . . ................

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

Jimnot Roaron the pseudo mormon moron said:  " My goodness!  Looking over at my past submissions to this thread, I was WAY better and more intricate back in 2014!  I shouldn't just show up on DUp every 400 days conditionally wreaked on 17% strawberry wine, and attempt improvisational Fine Fiction on the sudden spot! "

I shall have to return to this forum thread in 400 days not drunken of base ethanol, but perhaps of strawberry flavoured coughing medication!  (That's going to be juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust disastrous!!!!).  But of finer merit.

Admittedly, these two drunken participations of mine are passable, perhaps a C- at best!  Better quality can be attained though!  But maybe that's the problem with this particular thread, it gets too "out-dooey" with itself, and the active participants upon it self-implode due to the higher and higher demands of standard constantly aggregating onto it with each new post.  The pressure gets too much, it needs to be wound back down and lay dormant for a while!

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

Okay, back to the wishes.

Currently: Hearing songs and music in your head like seeing words being thought; or: This thread continuing on and on (without any stress of better and better standards!)

Or go back to any older wishes and respond, no rules on this site or thread.  Spend a page or two here, some really fun reads!  Have a good one!

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

jIMNUT_rOARIN said::  I wish this thread keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps going and going and going and g oinggggggggggg . . . . .. .   .. .. . . . ................

Your wish is granted but God gets upset with you for making the wish in the first place and for me granting eternal life to this forum thread. Needless to say, the baby Jesus and the Holy spook are equally displeased. You are damned to hellfire which is Satan's discotech where bell bottoms and platform shoes are the order of the day and one record plays eternally - "Oops upside your head saying Oops upside your head"

My fate is, however, worse, I have eternity watching re-runs of  "The Love Boat"

I wish for Donald Trump to stop all democratic contest and apoint himself the king of America

poet Anonymous

Granted, but he loves his golf clubs so much he moves Scotland to America and you no longer get free prescriptions. Nerr.

I wish for Will Smith to stop ruining every film he’s in.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Granted, but he'll be living under your bed from now on, once he's booted out of Hollywood.

I wish I could win the lottery.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

your wish is granted but on receiving the good news you lose your mind. receiving the cheque you lose your mind. The cheque clears and for the third time you lose your mind, (and that's a bit careless.) You spend your full winnings  on pink lether jackets for all the homeless small dogs of the world, inventing a cycle for fish to operate and copious amounts of mind-bending drugs, (As if you needed that too)

Like a small dog, you become homeless and you do not have enough money for a pink leather jacket. You end up living out your life on fast food carbage and water from puddles

I wish all the kings were turned into cabbages

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Wish granted, all the kings are now cabbages, but only because you've touched them, ...whenever you touch something it turns into a cabbage

I wish my hair never becomes frizzy ever again

Go to page:
Go to: