Go to page:

Where is the Morality?

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

thank you everyone for agreeing. There has to be change and it obviously has to come from somewhere. sorry for just leaving this forum and randomly popping up again. School's been a bitch

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

It's called Cyber Balls.

They would wet themselves before saying such things offline.

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

I think even when a girl isn't getting naked for a pic she will always be judged and labeled as a tramp just because she is pretty as for those degrading comments about her from those pigs would be considered as sexual harassment. And you're right  they were treating her like a piece of meat, but does that give them the right to do so? No.
I am proud that you stood up for her and told those jerks to leave her alone even though that it meant starting a feud online.
It shows that there still can be mortality however I think when it comes to morals it starts with us from a young age we are supposed to be taught what is right and what is wrong by our parents while at the same time let us figure out our own lives ourselves as we get older so it basically falls back to the way we were raised. For example if you were taught all of your life that eating meat wasn't fair to animals and vegetables were the way to go you don't question it you just do it therefore as you get older you carry on the values and morals to your children as it goes on and on in a cycle

wanderer
Faceless
Thought Provoker
4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2012
Forum Posts: 171

One should not expect intelligence or morality from "all" mankind.

Glad you stepped in for her Loki.

As for selfies being a public display of vanity, or in other words, a subtle seeking of recognition; It is. Whether it should be avoided or not, is something the individual has to decide for himself

MsRocky, I believe we all have ourselves to blame or praise for our current state of existence not the way we were brought up. Yes, demography plays a large role in defining our characters but we are armed to the teeth, with free will, logic and reason, enough to aid us in battle against the flaws demography presents us with

Finally, to answer the topic question, morality is now the weary old man we pass on the street, usually without a glance, sitting on a bench with a friendly smile on his face. Who would teach us wisdom if we sit and have a chat with him but is tired enough to not seek attention (or post a selfie) (just a witty joke in bracket, pls treat as trivial if not funny)

Go to page:
Go to: