Deep Underground Madness

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Jeepers this one was mad!

The entries were all brilliant. But the madest of the mad... caused madness everywhere!

To be honest at one stage he had me wondering if I wanted to get a consult with Dr Shannon Curry. Luckily I found some Monty Python and Faulty Towers to check my sanity into.

Well played Abra!
Very well played!

P.S.
@ML  thank you for the tips on the fish paste thing. I needed that for witty kitty!

Much fun everyone thank you!

Blue Skies at ya ALL

Al

;)

Abracadabra
Tyrant of Words
Kiribati 21awards
Joined 13th Nov 2009
Forum Posts: 2696

I had no bleedin' idea what this comp was about when I entered it and I still don't know,
even though apparently I've won.
But I do know that the Rev AL is a top geezer.
He told me the bribe money arrived promptly as requested, still in its sealed envelope,
so it's obviously worth paying a bit more for airmail.
I know the money wont cover the entire refurbishment of his kebab shop in Capetown
which sadly he set fire to only this week (he took his eye of the grill when grappling with a sonnet).
My hope is he'll soon be back spinning spicy ostrich doner with the best of them.
There were some really great entries and I wont bore you with all the bollocks about how proud I am, because more importantly it was fun -- the thing we need a bit more of in these troubled times.
By the way AL, Grandmaah says she likes your hat. She's obviously taken a shine to you. Would you like me to hook the two of you up?

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Abracadabra said:I had no bleedin' idea what this comp was about when I entered it and I still don't know,
even though apparently I've won.
But I do know that the Rev AL is a top geezer.
He told me the bribe money arrived promptly as requested, still in its sealed envelope,
so it's obviously worth paying a bit more for airmail.
I know the money wont cover the entire refurbishment of his kebab shop in Capetown
which sadly he set fire to only this week (he took his eye of the grill when grappling with a sonnet).
My hope is he'll soon be back spinning spicy ostrich doner with the best of them.
There were some really great entries and I wont bore you with all the bollocks about how proud I am, because more importantly it was fun -- the thing we need a bit more of in these troubled times.
By the way AL, Grandmaah says she likes your hat. She's obviously taken a shine to you. Would you like me to hook the two of you up?

Aah see...
None of us knew what the bleeding Comp was about.
Yes I can confirm all bribes have been paid and I've distributed the government official's share as agreed.

The kebab shop has left me with spare time so an introduction to Grandmaah would be wonderful! I reckon that I'll go pick some wild flowers in anticipation.

Thank you mate, you are a top class Godfaaather  of underground insanity!

Go to page:
Go to: