badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:

Harry! Welcome back!

Hello Ahavati...thank you, good to be back my friend. I hope you are very well?

Cheers...Harry

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 15840

badmalthus said:

Hello Ahavati...thank you, good to be back my friend. I hope you are very well?

Cheers...Harry

Blessed, Harry! Can't ask for anything else!

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:

Blessed, Harry! Can't ask for anything else!

Casted_Runes
Mr Karswell
Fire of Insight
England 5awards
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 443

This is quite simply a genocide, and the west’s collusion in it is, frankly, emotionally and intellectually disgusting, with even supposedly liberal media refusing to mark a distinction between a terror cell and a nation of men, women, and children. And Britain and the US are just as responsible for Israel. They funded and supported its foundation. This is yet another thing that the establishment cockroaches in the Democrat Party and Britain’s own Conservative administration at present refuse to acknowledge.

The Palestinian people deserve to have a homeland, and mass slaughter and displacement of an entire ethnic group is not a proportional response to a terror attack. Hamas are a terrorist cell who’ve killed innocent Israelis, and Israel are a terrorist state who’ve killed countless innocent Palestinians. Both are evil.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2984

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14514

70,000 now

History has shown, that kind of slaughter will only bolster Hamas, it will make orphand children freedom fighters. more suspicion, more hate more insurrection, more dead. Its like they're dropping grenades into a barrel of fish.  

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1812

lepperochan said:70,000 now

History has shown, that kind of slaughter will only bolster Hamas, it will make orphand children freedom fighters. more suspicion, more hate more insurrection, more dead. Its like they're dropping grenades into a barrel of fish.  

70,000 Palestinians killed? I read 16,000 since Oct 7th - or are you taking a longer time-frame? Either, you are right. Hamas will be bolstered - and the memory long.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I read 17,248. Over 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals, mostly civilians, were killed and 248 taken hostage during the initial attack on Israel from the Gaza Strip in just one day. I read that total is up 132. I fear Israel has just had it, especially with Israel in Scorpio, ruled by the God of the Underworld and co-ruled by the God of War, which signifies aggression. I also fear Israel will get it in return. Israel moves into Sagittarius, ironically, on Christmas Day. Hopefully we'll see a change in the following days after the ingress. Unless Pallas, goddess of wisdom and warfare and Venus, goddess of love, both in Scorpio with Israel, can have their way up until then.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Israel could not continue this war without a continuing supply of weaponry mainly from America but also European countries, including U.K. It's time to turn off the tap.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Josh said:Israel could not continue this war without a continuing supply of weaponry mainly from America but also European countries, including U.K. It's time to turn off the tap.

More proxy war for the west because Ukraine lost that money laundering proxy war months ago.

Ahavati
Tams
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:Israel could not continue this war without a continuing supply of weaponry mainly from America but also European countries, including U.K. It's time to turn off the tap.

I honestly don't know when the last aid package to Israel went through.

To my knowledge, the U.S. is and has been gridlocked for months regarding support for Israel and Ukraine. The last article I read stated that the house ( Republican majority ) refused to provide aid because of a lack of border provisions. This is politics at its worst when parties use a crisis to tack on bills of their choice in order to pressure passage, then refuse to move forward unless they're honored. I think previously it was funding for the IRS ( it might still be ). I read one last month where the senate ( Democrat majority ) voted against funding because of Republican add-ons.

In the interim, people are dying because of pure politics. But, of course, war is political.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

And the biggest weapons manufacturers are profiting hand in fist over this.
Same as the pharmaceutical companies profiting over the misery and suffering they recently ( and knowing full well) subjugated the world with that experimental medical procedure.

We are witnessing a global genocide happening in real time.
The world is being depopulation. If you can't see that's the case.
You are either blind or willfully ignorant.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 41awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Carpe_Noctem said:And the biggest weapons manufacturers are profiting hand in fist over this.
Same as the pharmaceutical companies profiting over the misery and suffering they recently ( and knowing full well) subjugated the world with that experimental medical procedure.

We are witnessing a global genocide happening in real time.
The world is being depopulation. If you can't see that's the case.
You are either blind or willfully ignorant.

The everyday masses are considered "unpeople" by those who run the show. And those who profiteer from wars, medical-martial-law, etc ... well, their remit is to maximise return for their shareholders, so that's what they do.

Casted_Runes
Mr Karswell
Fire of Insight
England 5awards
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 443

I’ve heard recently that Israel faces an existential threat. That’s a laugh. Unlike the existential threat faced by Palestine since 1948, and whose civilians are suffering and dying at a much higher rate due to a UK/US-funded apartheid state’s military? When Dylan Roof was pictured with a Rhodesia badge after shooting up a Black church in the US, did we pause to reflect on the existential threat he faced as a white Christian? But apply the same mentality to a state, which can do a million times the damage, and suddenly it’s unfair to criticise. Israel does not equal “Jews” anymore than Britain equals a particular race. It is not racist to question a state.

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1578

Casted_Runes said:Israel does not equal “Jews” anymore than Britain equals a particular race. It is not racist to question a state.
You'll still get kicked out of the UK's Labour Party for saying so, though – even if you're jewish! It's necessary to be the 'right kind of jew', in the present conflict.

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/statement/labour-faces-formal-complaint-over-mistreatment-of-jews/

Go to page:
Go to: