Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5404

Hi my name is Missy I too am looking forward to your throat larynxes and the story of the woods

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024
Forum Posts: 179

I'm cold_fusion by myself Now it's finally time to decorate the bathroom with some stuff that is really hot

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1228

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and my brother is a big crazy person who wants to interview a new taco

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Those are always fun interviews..and tasty

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Hi I'm brokentitanium in advance of course I'm going for tomorrow morning if you're interested in me

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 12awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1228

Hi my name is Mstrmnd1923 and I could be a lawful person but I'm blaming it on this side of human nature ... just don't worry about the blisters

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Funny
Hi my name is brokentitanium from India and I'm currently working on it now because it's about time I forgot about what happened After denying medical attention while getting soaked from my past

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is mstrmind1923 and there is a pillow case I want to give to my daughter for her graduation.

Mstrmnd1923
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2024

Cool gift..can't believe she didn't like it..haha
Hi I'm Northern_Soul I'm sorry about everything okay..thanks again you said to me..not sure you know anything..but it seems frightening to make me smile

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is mstrmind1923 and there is no way I could get my name to work for you.

Go to page:
Go to: