Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1179

cold_fusion said:
hi my name is Missy and I am a very nice and helpful piece of art and craft beer

I believe it 🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I struggle with this little thing but I'm sure your sister will be the old lady in your life

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5823

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently not going to be able to get to the office tomorrow because the other people are driving horses from the garage in Sunderland.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5315

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am apparently not going to be able to get to the office tomorrow because the other people are driving horses from the garage in Sunderland.
🤣🤣🤣 didn't knew there was a Sunderland in Canada too.

Hi my name is Missy and the other day I would not have been the same for anyone who disagrees with the new Disney Princess

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion but the collaboration has not been announced for this committee and I was thinking about my own version of the app but the idea is to watch the snow in my head space.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am here to tell you that gifs are the evil that all churches must fear.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Hi my name is missy and I’m going to try and do a little more work today so you have no sunshine in your mouth

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is Anna grin and I love the moon in such a way that the ocean gets a right shit on.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

mate are you sure this is random

hi my name is missy my buddy is coming back from work tomorrow morning to see how the day goes and if he wants it to be a problem

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

(Yes my phone just recognises how I type to people. You should see what else it predicts 😂)

Hi my name is Anna Grin and I am apparently a little happy for the last night of the cosmos tea blend with the moon and sun in my head.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a Bridge builder by the way you've been looking at the ocean and the special features of this game

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am so sorry I didn’t know that gif was going to work like that.

(What the hell was the gif... 😂)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5315

hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a short time in the middle of the day before the nose dive into the deep end of this year

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold fusion and I just wanted to check with it again today because the moon is coming back from the dead zone in the morning.

Remy_L
Remington Lancaster
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 28th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 119

Hi my name Northern _Soul and my friend who has been writing quite honest about the people booing in the bed should eat.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Remy_L and I'm thinking about my own version of the other guys who were just trying to capture the whole screen on my phone.

Go to page:
Go to: