Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5799

Haha 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I’m not sure how to tell you that gif you used made you feel like Jesus in the garden.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

Northern_Soul said:Haha 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I’m not sure how to tell you that gif you used made you feel like Jesus in the garden.

ROFL...🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is Missy and I will be a quick note to let steam off without infringing on the wall inside the oven

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

What am I... a chicken? 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have no idea where I put my socks and has the cat been sick on them again?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:What am I... a chicken? 😂

Hi my name is cold fusion and I have no idea where I put my socks and has the cat been sick on them again?

Gee this is getting personal 🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name is Missy and all the time to meet up with a long term business relation with the following URL Adobe air

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1172

LOL this thread is my favourite nonsense!! 🤣🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a Bridge builder by my own kids but it wasn't the first cup of tea I had.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just don’t want to go back to the house because my sister baked hedgehog in the oven and we have run out of coleslaw to make sure it is not dead.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1374

Hi my name is Missy and I’m not going to church tonight or tomorrow morning and then I’ll call him back to let him know that I’m not working tonight.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sounds like me. 😂

Hi my name is DaisyGrace and I am apparently going back to the greenhouse today because the weather has not been delivered to a satisfactory standard.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

hi my name is missy and I’m sorry bout that it has been a lot lately but i will be here for you

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... thanks, Sweet. 😊😂

Hi my name is Anna_Grin and I have received my cheque from the church in reference to the du book club that holds the rights to the film.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1374

Hi my name is Missy and I’m wishing on a thousand dollars for a month and a week for a long time to get my nails done.

What? 😆

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Jaysus. I’m not that high maintenance, dear. 🤣

Hello my name is DaisyGrace and I am so glad that I don’t have to hear that stupid voice note that they played at the funeral ever again before the moon.

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

That's ok that's not her line of work anyway

You guys are assholes and edited your stuff after I inserted my thoughts

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hello my name is Dizzzzzy and I have received a call on my way from here to the Bahamas today.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hello my name is Dizzzzzy and I have received a call on my way from here to the Bahamas today.
hi my name is Missy and I am a very nice and helpful piece of art and craft beer

Go to page:
Go to: