Go to page:

Predictive text stories

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and all the best DU for the past few years back and me somewhere in between parent's procreational Act

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 417

cold_fusion said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and all the best DU for the past few years back and me somewhere in between parent's procreational Act

LOL your phone has much more interesting words than mine. Procreational??! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a little frustrating to watch because I have no idea how much you want to be in my head to make room for my treadmill.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:

LOL your phone has much more interesting words than mine. Procreational??! 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a little frustrating to watch because I have no idea how much you want to be in my head to make room for my treadmill.

😁🤣🤣
well...your phone probably holds a few grains of truth re me😁 (read frustrating)

hi my name is brokentitanium and all that matters is how I can see the light in the future of fashion technology and services

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

🤣 if only you knew how unfashionable I am!!!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and this is my favorite song for discipleship of the business world and my heart goes out to the shit people.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:🤣 if only you knew how unfashionable I am!!!

Hi my name is cold_fusion and this is my favorite song for discipleship of the business world and my heart goes out to the shit people.

🤣 Trust me! My heart doesn't 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and the kids are in for a few hours escape from the barber's and all the way to the same for the first time in my room for self

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and it was just a little banana sandwich for my boys and I have to say the word is that everyone has to go through the process.

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1000

Hi my name is brokentitanium and Iím not sure what you think about the internet and the dormouse that we have to use.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is DaisyGrace and I have to do the needful at the end of the two parties and events in this regard I am a little bit more than happy

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 101

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in your last text and if you could send me some pics 😉

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

Hi my name is Remy_L and I just donít think you could be in a little piece of wood that you would like.

poet Anonymous

hi my name is Missy and I am writing this letter to the bathroom visit and appreciation of the two levels of management studies

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 28th Feb 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am very funny and I am very sorry about the people who haven't looked in the stove.

poet Anonymous

Remy_L said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am very funny and I am very sorry about the people who haven't looked in the stove.

hi my name is Remy_L and I am a little blue Bruno Mars Hill the same for anyone who is overseas and will have a short time frame for our home

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 28th Feb 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is Remy_L and I just donít think you could be in a little piece of wood that you would like.

Aww man.  Cold fusion is taking about sending pics and im talking about a little piece if wood.    too good of a laugh for me.  Ty.

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 28th Feb 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion but I'm not interested in your company and would drown you for any opportunity.

Go to page:
Go to: