Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:hey, hold on a minute are you so sure ??????

You’re right. I dunno. Let me plait your massive beard and we’ll find out.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
34awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2305

Miss_Sub said:...Almost 99.7% sure Macleod is a dude. But ok.

He's on Facebook and looks the same as here

poet Anonymous

Tallen said:

He's on Facebook and looks the same as here

Heh. I know.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

ok I will fess up. When I was 10 years old I was a little Asian girl :-))))))))))))

poet Anonymous

Bump

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
34awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2305

David_Macleod said:ok I will fess up. When I was 10 years old I was a little Asian girl :-))))))))))))

LOL!
I have 2 different Birth Certificates!!

poet Anonymous

... and here we are. Home sweet home.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

what else will be featured on this here podcast?

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:what else will be featured on this here podcast?

Copied from the previous thread:

What the podcast will cover

* New features of the site

* Features on groups — integrating the skills of groups by including a few live discussions / features / question & answer sessions on writing.

* Poet Of The Month feature — highlighting the work of past winners of Poet Of The Month and giving air time / sharing works of the winner.

* Poetry readings from contributors who wish to take part

* Personal interviews with members to gain an insight into people beyond just the poetry.

* The advertising of Deep Underground Poetry in the wider world.

Mission of the podcast

* To make an interactive platform for all DU users to get their work out into the wider world.

* To be a friendly, community driven project.

* To give DU members the chance to contribute to something that will highlight their work.

* To unite members in the spirit of creativity.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Miss_Sub said:

Copied from the previous thread:

What the podcast will cover

* New features of the site

* Features on groups — integrating the skills of groups by including a few live discussions / features / question & answer sessions on writing.

* Poet Of The Month feature — highlighting the work of past winners of Poet Of The Month and giving air time / sharing works of the winner.

* Poetry readings from contributors who wish to take part

* Personal interviews with members to gain an insight into people beyond just the poetry.

* The advertising of Deep Underground Poetry in the wider world.

Mission of the podcast

* To make an interactive platform for all DU users to get their work out into the wider world.

* To be a friendly, community driven project.

* To give DU members the chance to contribute to something that will highlight their work.

* To unite members in the spirit of creativity.

Brilliant idea good luck to you and your team

Rick

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

This sounds like a bloody fantastic idea and one hell of a project!

My apologies if I've missed some finer details skimming through the thread, but what platforms can we tune into (other than iTunes) to catch this poetic podcast called the Poetcast Project?

poet Anonymous

case28 said:This sounds like a bloody fantastic idea and one hell of a project!

My apologies if I've missed some finer details skimming through the thread, but what platforms can we tune into (other than iTunes) to catch this poetic podcast called the Poetcast Project?

I’ve been working out some of the finer technical details with Mr_Sub (who’s been a massive help with this) and he seems fairly confident we should be able to get this on iTunes & Spotify at the very least.

We will of course update ya once it’s all ironed out... gotta finish the interviews yet  

poet Anonymous

Psst... I hear the word on the street is that the first interviews for the podcast are taking place via Skype and we've got a couple of volunteers who have bravely submitted their poetry readings to use on the show. It's all coming together nicely!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

I've also seen the words on the meat, and there are lots of them. and the meat is SO meaty it'd make a vegan do triple summersaults for a mere mouthful. that's how meaty it is. jus sayin'  

poet Anonymous

... and now I want ribs. ‘Triffic.

Go to page:
Go to: