Forum Posts: 918

I read in order to connect.  

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

I read poetry because I feel the need to read and soak up everything. I also like fiction and non-fiction books, have a passion for signs, and will read the back of a cereal packet or shampoo bottle if nothing else is available.

Also... what better way to improve as a writer than by surrounding oneself by better writers?

And to appreciate other people's art and different perspectives.

BensonSimmons
Strange Creature
Joined 15th July 2022
Forum Posts: 1

It inspires me to write my own poems. I like to write poems on various social topics that can reveal the complex problems of humanity. On the page https://edubirdie.com/examples/gender-equality/ I recently read quite interesting and useful information about gender equality and the struggle for it in the past.

CynthiaRambo
Strange Creature
Joined 18th July 2022

I read poems so that I won't feel alone. It is one of my favourite hobbies to read poems. In past, I don't have time to write assignments until I found the https://write-my-essay.online website through which I have hired an essay writer to complete my essay assignments. Now, I am all free to read poems.

Liziantus-Marantus
Ivelina Boneva
Twisted Dreamer
Bulgaria
Joined 7th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 87

Sometimes poetry can be the only one who understands our deepest and darkest emotions.

QuietlyOutspoken
Lost Thinker
Joined 20th July 2022
Forum Posts: 4

To explain emotions I don’t know how to name

MidnightSonneteer
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 13th May 2022
Forum Posts: 80

I read poetry to hone the metaphorical associations that fuel our daily micro epiphanic moments.

And chief among all those moments is laughter.

I'm in it for the comedy.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

I read poetry to know I’m not alone. On several different levels.

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 72

An important question.

Forever searching for new techniques to communicate things that are difficult to convey in prose.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Because finding a few perfect lines - just the right words - in just the right moment, feeds the heart, soul and mind all at once. It creates a similar sort of bliss to being in love imo.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LianR12
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Nov 2022

Poems help me think on a bigger scale. It's a way to understand myself and make sense of the world. They affect almost the same way as online games. But even in this case, you need a mentor or assistant. For me, it was this platform: https://skycoach.gg/

Go to page:
Go to: